Australia: Unionized construction workers take on union leaders and the Labor government

I stopped watching at 1.27 in the video. There is no premier of Australia.

Tell that to the premiers.

[List of Australian Premiers and Current Australian State Governments

https://electionarium.com/list-of-australian-premiers-current-australian-state-governments/

The video called the premier of NSW the premier of Australia. The video is nonsense.

There are ample videos, right now, showing Australia at War. There are fables about such denial.

Who is Australia at war with?

Itself. Against the globalists and their tyranny.

These Videos Prove Australia Is A Tyrannical Police State – NewsWars

What was that video supposed to show?

Again, you’re using the relative term. I don’t believe Victorians will decide whether or not they are excessive, I believe Victorians will decide whether or not they agree with excessive measures.

You seem to not understand one thing. Just because you agree or adhere to something doesn’t mean it isn’t excessive. It just means you are ok with excess. It doesn’t call into question excess. They are mutually exclusive.

I drove a Ford Cobra at between 120-140 mph and loved every minute of it. That doesn’t mean the speeds weren’t excessive. The people of Australia don’t mind being on a leash if they vote in people that put them on a leash. It’s not complicated.

1 Like

One can argue the semantics of whether the measures are excessive or reasonable but the bottom line is that election results provide a definitive conclusion as to whether the measures were reasonable.