Ashley Biden Diary Contents Verified

I am really hoping this is sarcasm.

I mean her not being a real Dr and all.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. :rofl:

3 Likes

…uttered?

Not remembering a ■■■■■■■ thing he said previously is a bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see if it works out for him.

1 Like

It would be better if the left were provided the ability to assume her intent. Daddy Joe finally got Hunter on a leash, they don’t think he’s had Ashley house trained for a while now?

1 Like

So does your laying cover for dirty old Joe, the guy who showered with his daughter.

Just think if you were at the mill, pulling shift work, talking to your associates about the retarded janitor, and someone said, “Guys, that dude showers with his daughter.” Everyone around would say, “Ewww, gross! What a pervy perv.”

2 Likes

Of course it is. Putting a smiley at the end made it less funny. Dry is better.

3 Likes

1 Like

Turns out, when pigs-defending-pedos wallow in the mud, libs DO jump in with them! :rofl:

There comes a point where I have to ask why are some posters here so invested in portraying this as normal, no big deal, not at all perverse?

I have come to that point.

And still.

It says a LOT! :rofl: :face_vomiting:

Meh, we all know why - same reason they have Melania and Ivanka folders on their local storage. :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like they have finally received their narrative from their handlers.

he has taken showers with his daughter which has traumatized her over it.

this is not about conservatives

She didn’t say this…

The conservative imagination strikes again

1 Like

The entire diary entry exists because she was traumatized as she says in the entry and wanted to write about it

so, wrong AGAIN

Sorry about all these inconveniences for you

1 Like

The wrote the diary because she was traumatized as an adult. She states she had PTSD from it and wrote the diary to cope.

She did not say she was traumatized due to the showers. You are wrong. Control that imagination

You contradicted yourself. If she wrote it because she was traumatized by things. Then things she was traumatized by would be what she wrote about.

I remember back in 2015 the media foaming in the mouth at pictures of Trump and Ivanka suggesting the way he was looking at her in the “picture” was inappropriate.

Meanwhile you have rainman running for reelection sniffing children’s heads like they were asthma inhalers and now his daughters diary saying he showered with her inappropriately the media - silent :shushing_face: look over we have Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels.

3 Likes

i am quite correct. she mentioned “trauma” then listed causes afterward, among which is the “showers with my dad”

it’s all there. deny it all you want. i understand. you gotta pull a lever for a guy who traumatized his daughter by showering with her

2 Likes