Army Quietly Purging Immigrants From Its Ranks

Why take unnecessary chances?

Wolverines!!!

I don’t think ANY president should be able to pull laws out their ass.

2 Likes

yeah i really dont care what you think leans left or whatever. Keep it to yourself.
The government didnt do the proper checks, thats not their fault. should be an easy court case if thats the situation for some of them.

Has nothing to do with it. I don’t think we will actually be invaded.

It has everything to do with the pussification of liberal society.

Yep. Just because “Bush did it too” doesn’t make it legit.

It turns out that the U.S. Army has responded to the implication of that BIASED article that somehow it’s doing something “secret” when its doing nothing of the kind.

To quote…“any recruit who receives an unfavorable security screening is deemed unsuitable for military service and is administratively discharged. Each recruit undergoes an individualized suitability review and the length of time for the review is dependent upon each individual’s unique background.”

The AP leans left and this article is what FAKE NEWS looks like, half truths implying some “secret” agenda when in fact whether its an illegal or legal immigrant or an American citizen they all go through a properly administered review and those that are unsuitable DON’T get in.

Oh sure they can probably find a liberal judge to rule in their favor and their case may very well end up in the Supreme Court where it will upheld in favor of the U.S. Army!

the ultimate sacrifice is demanded of folks who live in the urban battlefields created and governed by progs.

Da hell are you babbling about

Then there’s this from the “left leaning” Stars and Stripes…

Army reverses deportation decision for soldier from China

As a federal judge noted back in OCTOBER of 2017…

From Kirwa Docket 29 – October 25, 2017 Memorandum Opinion (re Preliminary Injunction and Provisional Class Certification)

In an attempt to explain the change, defendants’ counsel repeated the now-familiar
refrain that DOD has made the change for “national security” purposes. (10/18/2017 Tr. at 60–
61.) But DOD’s Guidance is not justified by any national security concerns. As the Court
recognized in Nio, national security issues may justify enhanced security screening, see Nio,
2017 WL 3917006, at *8, 11, 13, but N-426 certification is not related to that process.
Importantly, DHS/USCIS is holding all MAVNI naturalization applications pending DOD’s
enhanced security screening so no MAVNI enlistee will naturalize until DOD completes the
screening. And, even if a MAVNI enlistee were to slip through the cracks and obtain citizenship
before screening had been completed, 8 U.S.C. § 1440© provides for revocation of citizenship
if a person is separated under other than honorable conditions. Moreover, DOD fully controls
what these enlistees do and have access to before the enhanced security screening is complete.
Therefore, DOD has given no reasoned justification why certifying a form N-426 for
immigration and naturalization purposes implicates our national security

Kirwa Docket 29 – October 25, 2017 Memorandum Opinion (re Preliminary Injunction and Provisional Class Certification)

Why did the DOD suddenly implement a more stringent security review?

Yeah I don’t give a crap what you think

As I said you can find a left leaning judge anywhere, they’ve infected our judicial system and their opinions can be printed in the Stars & Stripes.

And predictably liberal Democrat behavior NEVER sides with the Military or on the side of National Security…it got us 9/11!!!

please speak English

da hell?

Open in Crime vs going through Google. Then you can access the incognito function.

LOL… There are plenty of Democrat’s who not only “side” with the military… They actually serve…

Yes. We know.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/04/04/sprj.irq.soldier.charged/index.html

lolol you are a true… never mind i dont want to eat another ban for a mental midget