Armed Citizen Saves Cop

Didn’t think so. Have a nice day.

Doesn’t become justice just because you do.

Your correct. You “didn’t think”. So?

You’re.

Buh bye.

I made special time for you the other day to own you in your own thread. I have no such time for you today.

What if and what could have happened are meaningless. We know what happened.

No, it’s a data point, it is a fact this happened and a fact that it turned out well for all except for the cop killer.

It’s only "anecdotal’ when you find the facts uncomfortable. This is a documented case not an unverified report of something that may or may not have happened.

I’m not the one having a problem accepting reality here. It was a good shoot.

It was a horrible shoot and the cop should be in prison.

Thankfully the shooting team and grand jury do not share your prejudice.

By any measure of the law, the officer was justified in shooting him.

The above is just silly nonsense? Anecdotal means I’m uncomfortable. Come on, you have to try at least to make a bit of sense. And everything I said was true. That’s why I reposted my deleted post. It’s not me that was uncomfortable. Lol.

I may be wrong, but I’m getting the distinct impression that you guys are talking about two entirely different shootings.

No, nothing you said was true. Anecdotes are not documented cases that can be verified.

We are talking about a case in Ohio from last year. He still can’t get over it.

You really don’t get this. And you are such a smart person too. I think you need to reread the thread and take your nit pick blinders off and then maybe you will see what is actually being said.

No, you simply need to quit making things up.

I didn’t make anything up. You say untruthful things though.

You have yet to say anything accurate or based in fact.

I guess not much truth gets into your bubble. That’s sad for you.

If you ever post anything truthful in a gun thread I will certainly notice because it will be a first.