Are you guys really OK with this?

At least Trump hasn’t had a shoe thrown at him…yet?

You are right.

Many more people deserve credit.

No he’s not, social distancing came directly from recommendations from CDC and NIH

Pointing out that this is way beyond the President.

There are a lot of people working very hard including CDC and NIH.

Even with the April 30 extension I am of the opinion the pandemic will soon be controlled.

In Pittsburgh we have leveled off on new cases at about 46 per day over the last 4 days and no new deaths for almost a week. Hospital cases are at 35. A fraction of capacity.

If this stays stable or drops this week the odds of an outbreak drop exponentially.

4 Likes

Americans die every day and always have.

2 Likes

Absolutely! It’s fun pointing out when people are exactly the same as the ones they mock, only in the other direction.

1 Like

I’m not the one who’s claimed to be a conservative for these last 12 years

Bitter alert

What difference, at this point, does it make?

3 Likes

Hillary was enthusiastic enough about our ranking of number of Coronavirus cases to tweet about it.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Just pointing out the uproar over tweets. It’s quite a shocking comparison based on who does the tweeting. Is it not? All about if you agree with the person.

Irony alert.

I am right. Trump had absolutely nothing whatsoever ever to do with any of the best state governors implementing the steps they did. All Democratic Governors by the way. Republican Governor have yet to follow suit and the Governor of Mississippi even rescinded the social distancing measures enacted in his state by local jurisdictions.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/mississippi/articles/2020-03-24/mississippi-sets-more-limits-amid-virus-no-stay-home-order

One of them is the President of the United States whose actions affect us all. The other has been irrelevant for 3 1/2 years and only affects us if we seek it out and let it.

Can’t bring yourself to criticize him can you.

Or y’know one of them is the president during a crisis and the other is retired.

Liberals find being authoritarian comes easily to them. Some apparently see automatic authoritarian responses as a virtue.

2 Likes

Yea totally. I mean Trumps only the POTUS. Why is he focused on so much more than someone who isn’t an elected official

Where Trump is absolutely horrible at it but not for lack of trying