Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

They do if you’re a lib.

how silly it is for the same people arguing to stay shut down to be blaming trump for the economic hardship caused by it.

we’re handling the pandemic just fine.

1 Like

Why don’t you disagree with what I said rather than creating a quote out of whole cloth?

It’s your cloth. And two quotes. And TDS.

1 Like

Sorry. :wink:

2 Likes

And yet Europe 5 most advance countries has twice he many dead.

raiden

Putting two quotes together – and one was not a quote — it was just two words – is fake news. No reason to associate one with the other.

The first quote was a reflection on the unfortunate state of affairs in our country. Is that part of assessing where we are today or not?

What bearing does that have on the question of whether we in the United States are better off than we were four years ago?

I didn’t “put them together” they are still separate. And it is a quote. There’s links and everything. The reason to associate them is you said them both. In the same post even.

Did I change the meaning?

Of course you did.

Flame…don’t ever be embarrassed because you are in school after all of that. So you are a little older than others…My wife never finished college, went back to school when she was 37. Got that degree, and is a teacher. In fact she is a finalist for teacher of the year in our corporation. It may be the dad in me…but I don’t ever want to hear you say it’s embarrassing to be in college because you are older. GOOD FOR YOU FOR KEEPING ON!

5 Likes

I didn’t even start my undergraduate degree until I was in my late 20s. I’m about to graduate law school in a few weeks.

Nothing to be embarrassed about.

1 Like

Did I? What does “Donald Trump” mean now?

1 Like

He’s one of a substantial number of public figures who have performed poorly in the current national crisis.

But he’s irrelevant to the point I was making about whether you can judge whether you are better off than four years ago without considering the impact of the coronavirus pandemic… a point you seem to want very much to deflect from.

Then why was he in the post.

images (5)

2 Likes

I must confess I have lost the thread of whatever point you are trying to make, but we seem to be talking (or is it posting) past each other.

1 Like

I guess all lives DON’T matter…as long as we are doing well financially.

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Are you saving all lives by murdering the economy?

1 Like