Are you a Bloomburger?

I suppose that I was not understood correctly.
I should have asked the question “what do you think he means by that”?
You see, a lot of folks here have said in the past that whenever a Democrat refers to “open borders” they mean to take away all of the guards and checkpoints and just let anyone walk into the country. Which is not even remotely the facts. Bloomberg (and some of the other candidates) have said that their concept of “open borders” is to let anyone who wants to work here and is not a criminal be allowed access to work visas.
I have been critical of the use of this term by Democrats for quite awhile. It has allowed Trump and other Republicans to push the concept that the term means uncontrolled immigration.

But that isn’t all they say is it? They also say if you do make it in illegally, you can stay unless you have committed a serious crime. So yes, open borders is not entirely accurate. Would you prefer open to anyone who can make it here?

That doesn’t sound very enthusiastic. I think it’s pretty catchy myself. I might vote for Joe just so I can keep using it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Certainly the discussion needs to be more then just all about a wall. The fact that the majority of illegals who are here have over stayed their visas still goes on without proper consideration. The fact that employers are able to get away with illegal hiring goes on. And the whole conversation about DACA has fallen into a whimper. Sure, we need controls and rules. But I sure have not seen Congress willing to shell out the money and resources to handle the numbers of folks that want to come here to work.

You got us, when democrats complain about the wall, we talk about illegal aliens who illegally cross that border instead of people who overstay their visa. Were you to ask us about that, we would explain that needs to be addressed as well.

Either way, he looks to be taking a pounding down south.

I’m going with bloomin idiots.

Not Steve, though. Steve is smart.

8 Likes

would that make Bernie bros who defect to mini Mike, Bloomburgers with government cheese?

2 Likes

Yup.

AS WELL.

And I wouldn’t frame the statement that “we WOULD” say that. We DO say it. We HAVE said. We WILL CONTINUE to say it.

But libs will ignore all that, and it will have to be explained in thread after thread.

Because libs are the joke.

Aren’t they just? Every day another lib laugh riot! :rofl:

That was quite an unusual response yet hysterical.

1 Like

As a loyal Trump supporter i feel like my side doesn’t do enough name calling.

1 Like

You damned Trumpists! Buncha racist, sexist, homophobic, Wall Mart Shoppin, Chic Fillet eatin, Hobby lobby browzin, bitter, gun totin deplorables. :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ve had dibbs on “Bloomers” for a couple of years, I’ll stick with that.

1 Like

I’d vote for Steve.

1 Like

“OK Bloomer.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok. That’s good! :trophy:

1 Like

Did you really post this without irony?