Are Things Any Better Between The Trump Administ. And The Left!

Name one policy you support that puts other people interest above yours?

Remember what I said regarding “your reality”? This is the perfect example. I have always given President Obama credit for turning the bucket of feces economy President Bush handed him…yuuuuge kudos. Is your memory really that bad or are you just blinded by TDS?

You know who didn’t believe it? Trump and his base. Which is the whole point. He destroys reality.

Charity.

One policy.

I’ve got to figure out how to maneuver around here. I don’t know how to set the ascending/descending mode. lol

You said that about the first. Quoting the Atlanta Fed’s rosy optimism?

What happened?

Just the normal Obama-era growth rate, which is fine for our economy.

About those tariffs, did you see Harley Davidson is moving some production out of the US to avoid the EU counter-tariffs?

Hooray for working man at Harley! Trump rat ■■■■■■ you!

Obama’s book publisher said he waa born in Kenya. so did his grandmother.

They just keep digging.

Exhibit A.

I’ve known hundreds of Harley riders over the years. All “patriots”, not the kind to be squeezed by liberalism & take it. Harley needs to make sure they know what they’re doing. The Harley riding Patriots will start riding other brands.

Where do you stand on Pizzagate?

Where do you stand on super predators?

The hive mind is strong over here.

He didn’t even read the Snopes article he linked to. Or worse, selectively ignored the parts he disagreed with.

you wish. you libs have shamed 90% of conservatives to give in and say Obama was born in Hawaii. It will take years for the truth to come out.

Actually, I’d give it 50-50 that he was born in Kenya or Indonesia.

Loretta Fuddy (Rest in Peace), the only person to verify the Hawaii document was authentic, was a a follower.

I wish that conservatives didn’t feel ashamed that they believe insane conspiracy theories. It makes the nutty ones easier to pick out.

1 Like

Just because there is a trade imbalance, that doesn’t m an that it isn’t fair.

It means that we as a nation consume a lot of the stuff that we make and we consume a lot the stuff that the world makes.

This whole zero sum game mentality makes very little sense in the real world. Especially with our long term allies and trading partners.

If Trump wanted to open up the China market to US products, he should have focused on China alone.

He would have been much more effective using the economic power of our allies than alienating them and showing that he is little more than a vindictive man baby. Now that he has shown himself to be unreliable… why would they lift a finger to help.

They can wait him out. They know that his political power will very likely be diminished in a few months and if he keeps failing they can deal
With someone rational in 2021.

Trump has made sure that Trump failing is in their best interest.

1 Like