Are they more Important than You?

I wish it really was, and multilateralism with it.

But the Abomination of 405 E 42nd still stands.

You may think the USA exists in a vacuum; you are wrong.

Why are you obsessed with Venezuela? You bring them into every discussion.

Maybe he wants Venezuela to be the 52nd state of the USA.

No they dont.

Vacuum? Like when our tax dollars go to other countries as foreign aid,

Sadly, it appears that you donā€™t seem to have grasped the reality that it is in the USAā€™s best interests to provide assistance to other countries.

Sadly to many politicians like to use our tax dollars for their personal charity!

Ok, this went over my head. Iā€™ll bite. Whatā€™s the 51st state?

Out of District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.

D.O.C. is Virginia if Iā€™m not mistaken. And P.C. is not a state. However, we do include the DOC in elections for President.

I am not sure what the point you are trying to make is.

Excellent, weā€™re both clueless. Earlier I thought you were making a joke with the 52nd state comment. I was just asking for the punchline.

As far as I am aware there have been discussions about Puerto Rico gaining statehood. Similarly, I believe there is a push for DC to gain statehood. So there was no joke; hence no punchline.

Theyā€™re Democrats. Theyā€™re a very confused group of people in general. lmao!

1 Like

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

:smirk::smirk::smirk::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

**People from other countries telling Americans how to run America is very annoying! lol. **
And very unwanted. At least for most people in America. Well, besides Democrats of course. Democrat Politicians seem to care more about what other nations think of America, than what their own people think and want. lol. Dem Dem politicians want to please other foreign governments, more than to do their real jobs, and please their own people. Sad, but true.

What arrogance and gross stupidity to think that other countries do not have any value in providing a lead for the USA. In my country I would cite two examples in the area of public health that provided a lead for the USA. The first was our programme in fighting HIV/AIDS. The second would be in attacking cigarette smoking and plain packaging of cigarettes.

There is a chance that other countries may have value providing information to the USA.

But it does get stupid on the Democrat Politicians part, when they care more about what other countries think, than what their own people think.

USA is part of the five eyes group. However, the way Trump is going no country is going to trust the USA with sensitive security information.

Trump is part of the no kissing *** group.

Itā€™s this new thing, where as President, he isnā€™t like Obama, that went on an apology tour to nations. Or even like past Republican Presidents that simply threw money at other countries, or were cowards about the situation or let other countries not pay their fair share, or do what they said they were going to do.

Itā€™s called accountability. Something that the Democrat Politicians know very little about. lol.