Are the left turning to fascism?

Then you can provide a link. :wink:

Yes, isnā€™t it cute.

2 Likes

Donā€™t have time for tv.
When your day starts at 5 in the morning and ends at about midnight you donā€™t have time for tv. Plus the camper does not have any station but PBS.
Right now Iā€™m sitting by the side the road waiting to get break on concrete so I can take down closures and go to bed for the night.
So you be sure to watch Fox tonight and tell me what they say.

Post so many times. With so little to say.

On the other side. There are those that post so much verbiage but say so little. :laughing:

How?
Examples?

The left have only one imperativeā€¦ Power. Everything they do is to get power and more power. Anyone who will not submit to the left must be battered into submission or silenced or annihilated, until the left control everything everyone does and says and thinks.

Their agenda is to become the permanent rulers by capturing sufficient voting blocks. By increasing crime, mental illness, homelessness and drug abuse in areas they control, but handing out token freebees to the mentally ill, homeless, criminals and drug abusers through falsely labeled ā€œwelfareā€ programmes they are driving middle class conservatives out of cities and flippable states and capturing Electoral College votes, until it becomes impossible for conservatives to win in those areas taken over by the liberal leftist elite and their Stockholm Syndrome vote-plantation slaves.

^^^^ That is funny. A sure sign of someone who has spent way too much time zombified listening to winger talk radio and watching Fox News. I love the:

ā€˜ā€™ā€¦ they are driving middle class conservatives out of cities and flippable states and capturing Electoral College votes, until it becomes impossible for conservatives to win in those areas taken over by the liberal leftist elite and their Stockholm Syndrome vote-plantation slaves.ā€™ā€™

I donā€™t know who he copied and pasted that from, but that is classic.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So much fear in one post. Have you thought about buying gold coins and reverse mortgages?

2 Likes

So youā€™re sitting on the side of the road waiting to get a break on concrete, yet you have time to make these lengthy (and somewhat incomprehendible) posts, too? Something doesnā€™t jell here.

1 Like

It is. Iā€™m guessing Pirro or Levin. Theyā€™re always good for a laugh.

First it would help if had even slight grasp of knowledge on the subject you are trying to discuss. You seem to be informed by some far left sources that brainwashed your mind into thinking Dem party is Antifa. Antifa is a group of anarchists that have nothing to do with 99% of left and all of Dem party. They are a very very small group that you think is large cause Right wing media used them as boggey man that you seemed to want to hide under your bed over. This is typical of RW media and make all poor racists fascists on the right feel the victims.

There was no fear at all. Iā€™m simply describing the process that is occurring around the US. As a Christian, I donā€™t need to fear that process. I know how everything turns out in the end. Your ad hominem loses your argument.

Are expecting the ā€˜ā€˜Raptureā€™ā€™ at any minute?

1 Like

You have a right to your opinion, even when itā€™s wrong.

Wait a second, you identify as a Christianā€¦ yet fully support a guy like Donald Trump? Yeeesh.

Define ā€œfully supportā€. What are you trying to say?

I need to define to you what fully support means? LOL.

1 Like

I disagree. It wasnā€™t the fringe with obamacare. Itā€™s not the fringe with this gun banning nor climate change nonsense.

1 Like

So, you donā€™t even know what it means to you. So, how am I supposed to know what you mean by it?