Are the left turning to fascism?

Good gravy your here for hours every day and now you cant remember all those posters defending Antifa and telling us what good people they are. Talk about phony.
And on here you have leftist who get upset if you call Antifa a domestic terrorist group. Their just a bunch of good people out to beat up and terrorize the people they dislike.

2 Likes

Are you calling me a liar?
Or are you calling me stupid?
Maybe both?
How about you comment on what the left is doing or do you agree with them?

Antifa left fighting fascism long ago. Sorry you didn’t get the memo. Now they just fight for the left and they have declared conservatives enemy number one.

Another thread started by cons about the left that says absolutely nothing. Liberals are in fine shape. Just seeing some of you guys act like Chicken Little makes us feel wonderful. Here’s a little help for you … the sky is falling!

Where in EXACTLY in the post at the top am I calling you a liar…calling you stupid.
I’m not. You’re making-up ■■■■ again.
No one is going to comment on what you ‘‘claim the left is doing’’ because it’s your imagination. Your straw dog.

2 Likes

Those idiots that pushed the Russian collusion lie are the enemy of the people, why would you give these sickos a pass for lying?

Fed chairman is a sell out to the American people for not lowering the interest rate.

Telling US Citizens who have displayed nothing but hate for America and the people to go back where they came from fix it and then comeback and tell us how you did it is just fine.

Yeah…rhats what the left has become.

Rhat’s??? There I go again talking like Scooby-Doo !

1 Like

Very funny. I called you out to demonstrate your point and you are trying to blame me because you can’t point out anything that supports the point you asserted. Typical modern conservative – responsibility always lies anywhere else but with you.

I miss the conservatives who believed in personal responsibility.

2 Likes

Funny you didn’t post the wiki definition. Other than them trying to claim it’s right wing it fits liberals to a T.

“Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.”

Because it is right wing.

Care to address what some leftist are doing? Or maybe you are a ok with their fascist ways?

Every thing that I posted is the truth and is being reported. Google is your friend. Use it and you might learn more then leftist media wants you to know.

And you are here to teach us?

What is your definition of fascist… let’s start there

I don’t see fascism on the left at all. Not even close. We take God’s word seriously and work for the care of our fellow man. Health concerns. Refugees and immigrants. Racial and sexual equality. The left are God’s people.

3 Likes

Why do you need teaching when you don’t even want to address what some on the left are doing. Have a problem with fascist how about we call it communist. That better for you.
What do you call putting out a list that tells people don’t go to that business their conservative? Happened before in history not to long ago.
What do you call making a list of people who attend an event that supports conservatives so you can make sure they can no long work in your town?
What do you call passing legislation that calls a conservative organization a terrorist organization? Maybe their just the new leftist KKK and their just going after a new target now.
Call them what ever you want if fascist offends you.
Just tell me where do you draw the line and say no we’re going to far. Is it after leftist states ban conservatives from living there? Is it after leftist ask to see your voting card before you can stay in a leftist owned mote? Where’s your we’ve gone to far and this needs to stop?

Where is it being reported? StormFront, InfoWars, Breitbart.

2 Likes

Now that’s funny!
Haven’t heard a good fairy tale in a long time.
But you forgot once upon a time.

You should watch Fox News more. They tell fairy tales all day long.

Google is your friend. Use it and you will learn many things. I believe I read it on one of the networks.

So much rage. So little facts.

1 Like