Are Ryan and McConnell Co-conspirators with Brennan?

Former CIA director Brennan warned House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, that they ‘bear the majority of the responsibility of the harm done to our democracy’ if they don’t stop Trump.

My first reaction: Ryan and McConnell were being warned they’d go down with Brennan, if they don’t act to stop Trump.

1 Like

My first reaction: GOP Congressional leaders have totally abdicated their responsibilities in checking this insane monster of a president because they are total cowards. Brennan is merely drawing attention to that fact and he is right. History will not be kind to Ryan and McConnell, nor should it be.

That’s inconsistent. If Brennan were concerned about our Democracy (and not his own ass), he would urge Obama be indicted to establish his role in this entire affair.

Indicted for what?

The love birds kept “POTUS” informed of their schemes, so the whole lot of them need to go before a Grand Jury for conspiracy to defraud the American People of a legitimately elected President.

For being on the take, just like deep state and the paid trolls disgracing themselves.

That’s some serious criminality!

■■■■■■■ Paul Ryan tucks his tail and runs home for good rather than grow a pair of balls. Shame on him.

1 Like

Well, BAC threads are always entertaining - and this one certainly didn’t disappoint. Too bad the only thing Ryan and McConnell are guilty of is running a do-nothing Congress.

Although do-nothing may be a bit harsh. They did manage to get the tax cut through and actually pass a budget. That’s one bill per year. I’ll go ahead and give them the increased debt from said bills too. Congratulations guys!!

Do you think there are liberals on here, paid to aggravate you?

You don’t have to pay crazy, they can’t restrain themselves. Like Denis the Menace and Mr. Wilson’s false teeth, in front of that mirror, his hands couldn’t be restrained.

Funny that’s exactly how I feel about you and your wild completely baseless posts, which run on pure emotion really.

“I feel” indicates cognitive dissonance. Lets look at the facts:

Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.

Parsing this:

Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues to expose us, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to the establishment. You do a great disservice to K Street and Globalist takeover plans if you continue to fail at stopping Mr. Trump’s actions.

That’s how I read it.

No it doesn’t, and what follows aren’t facts, they’re (as you say) your parsing of a statement.

There are treatments these days for paranoia

1 Like

If you really are as far gone as this post suggests, you should go find a quiet, safe space and reevaluate what’s actually going on around you right now. Brennan was the head of the CIA and used his authority over his department to focus on political activities. This is so against everything this country stands for. It’s down right creepy. Then I read this and it exposes your Miss Piggy mentality. My gosh…wake up. You’re smarter than this.

Oh this is great coming from you of all people. Thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed it.

You’re welcome and have an even better day.

AG Sessions (“the most dangerous man in America”-Judge J. Piro) is hiding the facts, for now. Soon everything will come out, leftists will go into total cognitive dissonance and we on the right will order popcorn, and watch the loons riot.

The left has lost all credibility. They have no moral compass, the narrative alone counts. When it suited them, they were against CIA FBI. Now that its against Trump, they are all for the CIA FBI…etc.

You can do that with any issue. They were for the border wall, until they were against it. They were for eugenics, until they were against it. The list goes on. They have no moral compass, everything is relative to the agenda of the moment.

Its so apparent now because the 180 shifts occur almost daily in their antiTrump obsession. They ridiculed the NK Summit, until Trump canceled it. Now they are for it. Etc.

It does not matter the issue, only the agenda. Only to gain power and control.

The real mystery is why those who won’t be reigning as kings with the Left, support the nonsense. Its only goal is to enslave and exploit others, which includes everyone posting here and most voting Democrat.