Are New York Times advertisers condoning racism and genocide?

You are exactly right. Those who are defending Jeong’s tweets are defending and rationalizing racist hatred, but they are too hypocritical to admit it.

1 Like

You guys finally found yourself a nice little target. Liberals can be and are racist. They say and do mean and horrible things but now you get an actual NYT writer to tweet what you believe to be proof positive of what is true.

Except of course she is not. She is not a racist from the tweets. She may very well hate white people. The tweets don’t bear it out. She may very well be hateful, the tweets are not evidence of it. There are plenty of racist people who don’t like whites. Some of them are liberals but JEong is nice punching bag for you guys.

This thread is a perfect example of that. The guffoing, “i love when the masks come off”, “libs are the actual racists.” Yeah ok. Keep fighting that good fight

Whatever you need to tell yourself to rationalize her racist hatred.

1 Like

Rationalize… you guys stuck or what

What part of my post came of as rationalization? I am genuinely interested

It’s ok to invoke racism in a sarcastic and or joking manner. And I have no doubt that will remain true regardless of who employs it.

See there, that last part is sarcasm without the racist ■■■■ some people like to add to it.

Pretty much all of it, with “of course she’s not … “ at the center of it.

I didn’t actually explain anything yet… I made definitive statements but anyway it doesn’t matter like I said you guys found a target.

This is why you is smart. :slight_smile:

The NYT offered it up.

No they did not. The people who found the tweets, cut them out of context and reposted it them offerred it up

See that’s me rationalizing.

Nobody would be talking about this if the NYT did not come to her defense. Clearly … as has been pointed out … had she or anyone else in her position used any other color associated with race than “white” they would have been chastised and probably fired by the Times. And you know it.

Almost edited yoru post. Stupid edit button

Anyway - do you know who found her tweets and made them public?

I was correcting a typo …

No I do not. It doesn’t matter. She made the tweets; the NYT defended her.

It does, it matters because they were purposefully cut out of context. She is part of gamergate. This isn’t as simple as Roseanne. And the Times has fired racist writers before.

No, I’m smart because I have a great brain…kinda like Trump, but in the real world. My ability to employ sarcasm without the gratuitous racism is just evidence of my brain’s greatness.

I agree T, I wasn’t being facetious

I’m sure that if a FOX news reporter had made the same tweets with the adjective “black” in place of “white” you would be just as understanding. Right?

Obviously you have a great brain also…just not as great as mine. :):grin:

My hands are bigger though