Are New York Times advertisers condoning racism and genocide?

Let’s pick one. Harris Faulker ( i googled black fox news reporters and she came up) got accosted by morons on Twitter - stating that she is let’s say an Uncle Tom - if she said something along the lines off “yeah I am no Uncle Tom I love seeing white people fail” or somethign else sarcastic. Yeah of course i’d let it go

You repeated the word “white.” I said “black.”

Yeah well, my dainty little digits just happen to be the envy of all at my manicurist…so there is that.

Alright deal Tim Allen kept getting accosted about his support for the President and kept getting called racist for it and said something along the lines of “oh yeah i hate all balck people and all those black guys I worked with at Last Man Standing were just my slaves.”

I would accept his apology and understand that he was being offensive on purpose.

There is a joke there I am going to leave alone.

If he said that, only an idiot wouldn’t get the joke.

My granddaughter uses my gloves to dress up her dolls.

There, joke spoiled for ya.

1 Like

No you are mistaken Samm, NYT’s will not fire Jeong because they wholeheartedly agree with her tweets. A lot of people on the modern left do.

To understand this you have to be able to travel down the liberal masochistic rabbit hole of intersectionality insanity.

Where racism isn’t defined as it is in the dictionary but by solely by power/privilege. White people are the majority they have power so if they are saying something racist it is racist. However Sarah Jeong is Asian, which means she is a minority so it isn’t racism. She is basically fighting against the man - systemic racism.

Liberals tend not to let facts get in the way like Asians are at the top of the income ladder and make more than whites. Skin color is everything.

There will be a time soon the next target will be white male homosexuals they will lose their privilege status amongst the left and will be cast out like the rest of us.

I no longer believe that conservatives do not see that her tweets are jokes.

It isn’t possible to be so comically impaired.

Jeong or Roseanne? Which was joking?

You might. But many wouldn’t.

Racism is not funny to people who aren’t racist.