Are New York Times advertisers condoning racism and genocide?

Your looking at this wrong, the reason Sarah Jeong wasn’t fired from the NYT’s is because the NYT’s agree with her tweets.

2 Likes

You don’t care at all about the reality of the world and how women are treated on the net.

You will ignore the differences between Jeong’s and Barr’s situation at the time of their comments and insist that they be treated the same regardless.

You do that because it works right into your need to bash the left about anything and everything.

You either decided to lie, or you have the comprehension of a rock when you wrote the defense for Jeong was “along the usual liberal line of its only bad if a white person does it.”

This is the image of you I’m left with every time you are confronted with facts contradicting your CEC views. You’re the kid up front.

1 Like

We have different world views. I believe in equal treatment regardless of race and you believe in different treatment based on race. That is the difference.
Naturally, you consider everyone who disagrees with oy as some sort of zombee getting all their informaton from the CEC. It feeds your bloated ego.

That statement is another fine example of complete ■■■■■■■■ from you.

I have no doubt after seeing so many of your post, that in your head that is exactly how you really see this and exactly all you are able to take away from the exchange. A rock would have a better chance of understanding the context of the two situations that I was referencing.

And my post didn’t say that you were getting your information from the CEC doug, it said you are the CEC.

You have long sense given up any feeble attempt at issue arguments and now are going from insult to insult. Goodbye.

Oh no! I was so looking forward to you sharing more of your intellectual insight with me as to why the different circumstances surrounding the remarks made by Barr and Jeong should just be completely ignored and everyone should take the pitiful and narrow minded view of just looking at the quotes and nothing but the quotes.

And how anyone that believes you should look at the circumstances surrounding the situations simply believes in different treatment based on race.

It’s such a brilliant ■■■■■■■ point of view man!!! I was really looking forward to hearing more on it.

And that stupid ■■■■ you made up about people simply saying it’s only bad if a white person does it!! I was really hoping to get a little more of that brilliant discourse out of you man… So insightful.

Wait?

When I recently flagged posts of mine that had been edited by another to make it look as if I had posted something I had most assuredly not posted a different Mod informed me no infraction had taken place?

I really don’t like such inconsistency of Moderation.

:thinking:

Dear Bill,

I believe the proper handle for the the NYT after Jong is THE RACIST NEW YORK TIMES.

I correct your misprint of the name of the Racist Paper of Record. I thankee.

Your fan,
MrOT3.0

I love threads like these where the masks come off…

You are confused. Barr is the comedian; Jeong is a Journalist.

That’s some astounding far-fetched rationalization there lady. There is nothing even resembling satire in her remarks.

I see it. Other people have said that they see it.

You don’t see it.

Seeing as how you aren’t the Satire Czar, I don’t think you speak for people like me who enjoyed her humor.

Apparently you see what you want to see. That is also known as rationalization.

1 Like

Apparently you see what you want to see. That is also known as rationalization.

Well, thanks for telling me why I shouldn’t have laughed like I did when I read her string of tweets.

#CancelWhitePeople isn’t a funny line for some.

I actually laughed again typing it.

People don’t rationalize before laughing.

Sparking him with his own paddle?

Always a sweet move.

Replace with any other race in #CancelxxxxxPeople and you would be outraged. Depending on who you are you either hate white people or go in for some heavy self deprecation (or think so little of the opinion of non whites that you think anything they say is meaningless)

If the tone and wit were the same, I’d still get the joke. Roseanne flubbed it, horribly. You don’t get to decide what I find funny.

So does Roseanne at times . . .

People who laugh at hatred are haters. … and probably mentally unbalanced.