Are mounted police the answer for dealing with Antifa?

I’ve had horses for fifty years, yes that’s how the mechanics work out.

They can also kick forward past their shoulder with rear leg, it’s called, “a cow kick”.

It’s from Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2.

Reverse image search.

Called it.

The OP only cites Antifa as the problem.
There have been arrests of folks that have done arson who are not Antifa, but radical anti-government groups. There are a lot of bad folks out there doing damage who are not part of the Antifa movement.

Links???

When this all started I posted that I was worried about the boogaloo bois as being involved.
And there has been some evidence of this. In fact, four of them were arrested in Las Vegas plotting a booming. There are a lot of reports of far left and right wing groups that have been involved.
Trump and Barr want to keep blaming Antifa. And certainly they might be involved. But there are others and it isn’t getting reported much.

Maybe it was the Hells Angels? Which brings to mind…why no name, why no charges brought? Remember the umbrella man? I can find no media updates. Shouldn’t he have been charged by now?

“Plotting”, you have now moved the bar to another stadium.

You said arrests for arson/bombing.

There have been arrests of folks that have done arson who are not Antifa, but radical anti-government groups.

According to a search warrant filed earlier this week, the man is associated with the “Aryan Cowboys,” which [the Anti-Defamation League lists as a White supremacist prison and street gang.

He wasn’t Antifa.

And that story is published July 29, an update from July 28. The article says that the name was not released because no charges had been filed. That occurred a week ago. No charges after a week? Exactly what evidence do they have? Why has the media not been pursuing this?

1 Like

Only thing missing are lances. :wink:

1 Like

LOL. Nothing like steal horseshoe to the face won’t cure.

Which reminds me of a story long time ago. After swimming a horse few laps and was walking him back from other end of pond, my wife came up from behind and horse doubled barrel her. 2 perfect shots right in both breast.

Needless to say I didn’t get to play with them for about week. :crazy_face:

Sabers.

Stupid people get behind a horse.

Allan

They can put anything they want in a warrant. Has he yet been charged?

A horseman knows when he can and when he can’t by knowing the horse and reading him.

I’m not into putting an innocent horse in danger over ANTIFA. When dealing with a serious matter, I’d stop playing.

You buying into Antifa not being radical anti government are you? :rofl:

Antifa are facists. Quite the opposite of their claim.

1 Like

Who even has mounted policemen anymore, outside of the very largest department? That ■■■■ is wildly expensive and is basically just for show.

I wouldn’t say for show. Horses can go places atvs can’t for instance.