Are more pandemics likely in coming years?

Ah, yes. Last school year we closed down in March until the end of school. But this current school year we have been in-person.

By force if needed, apparently. Good to see you guys get over that mental hurdle.

1 Like

good to see you guys realize you asked for it and it’s time

1 Like

I certainly won’t be calling on the aid of Internet Tough Guy Patriots to help when it’s needed.

We found out what that looked like on January 6.

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing fascist about losing an election fair and square and resorting to force. Because by gum you know who should be running this country and it ain’t the ones people voted for.

3 Likes

who said anything about the election?

1 Like

Per the question posed by OP which seems to have devolved in subsequent posts as usual.

Dr. Rand Paul vs. Fauci.

Apparently, the vaccine does not offer protection against wild variants. So, wear a mask or two.

Versus, where is the data to support this assumption? (Dr. Rand Paul) There isn’t any.

I’m glad I live in Florida with a common sense Governor.

3 Likes

So, sei e power because entitlement, then rebirth, then it’s conservative utopia?

It’s been done. Never goes how you want it to.

How are you going to take your government back?

umm no…

restore power back to the people

1 Like

by restoring power back to the people

1 Like

The people already restored power.

lol. umkay

1 Like

That’s the spirit!

Didn’t the people just vote?

What ever.

They voted for President Harris :man_shrugging:

We been seeing the liberal patriots wrecking Portland for a year.

You’re misunderstanding a lot of posts lately.

:rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Politics aside bushmeat is were most of the modern diseases come from SARS to HIV/AIDS as long as certain meats are on the menu the likelihood of another pandemic is there.