Are more pandemics likely in coming years?

yeah i know the new normal

climate change didnt work because people arent stupid enough fast enough, so lets do pandemics.

1 Like

how about the kids?

We’ve had a few kids who tested positive for Covid. They, of course were quarantined. Contact tracing meant that other kids may have had an exposure. They also were quarantined. At the height, I may have had 20 or so students quarantined for 2 or 3 weeks. During that time they worked remotely. I also have worked wearing an n95 mask for the entire school year–and it is exhausting to wear 8 hours a day. Now that I have been vaccinated and our school cases are down, I’ve transitioned to a cloth mask.

Wait, climate change didn’t work for what?

Yes, virtually every virologist who has collaborated with the Wuhan lab on dangerous gain-of-function research agrees that there is no chance that the work could have resulted in a pandemic that has killed millions of people.

It is a bit like going back to 1960, doing a survey of tobacco executives, and finding out that there is zero chance that cigarettes cause cancer. Any alleged correlations between cigarettes and cancer are just coincidences and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

1 Like

Until the next revolution right?

When is that again?:joy:

Glad your state is on track.

ha ha ha. David letterman

Cloth Masks need to have double masks.

But it could have. It may have, yep.

Last school year? I remember you talking about remote learning and what you had to go to prepare for it.

1 Like

hopefully soon

Plague follows trade. The reason ‘quarantine’ is a word of Venetian origin was their contemporaneous domination of trade routes snd European access to the Silk Road.

I really feel for people who have to work wearing a mask all day. Sorry you have to do it.

1 Like

Ahh yes, the rebirth, the cleansing, renewal.

https://www.libraryofsocialscience.com/ideologies/resources/griffin-staging-the-nations/

Hey,. Good memory… :cowboy_hat_face::+1::cowboy_hat_face:

Well John FFFFFF Kerry apparently is exempt from masks on a commerical airlines. Wonder why he did not fly on his private air polluter

5e3fdab0ffdc48966b4fc0bc7f112912

2 Likes

Except when one climbed the Matterhorn

no just taking back our government

1 Like