Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

The Father obviously was referring to the Father in the trinity, not church fathers.

The only things we can know with certainty about the supernatural, is what the supernatural God reveals about the supernatural through His Word as interpreter to us by the Holy Spirit. But we can definitely know many things about spiritual realities through the Word of God.

My observation is that thereā€™s both a genetic and an environmental component that has led someone to their sexual orientation. It absolutely is ā€œrocket scienceā€ and I have no clue as to their genetic makeup or their lifeā€™s history. The Lord says itā€™s wrong and I too believe itā€™s wrong. That said, I am not the judge and it is not up to me to condemn but to display the way I believe is the right way to live oneā€™s life and to teach those that cross my path that want to hear my opinion.

Yes it is lying.

Christians have a hard time with the concept. I am not surprised you cannot tell the difference.

My eternity has started, as yours has, if you are not lying, show how you know about the supernatural and how you confirmed itā€™s existence. Please.

If you cannot and keep using your poor language and unsubstantiated claims, you will be seen as a liar by honest people.

Regards
DL

Truer. The genocidal, homophobic and misogynous one.

Your ongoing low level inquisitions against LGBTQ and women show the spirituality in your theology.

No thanks.

Your own bible tells you that if you want to grow your morality and knowledge, you have to put your current immoral thinking behind you.

Regards
DL

Is this your idea of truth?

What a dumb thing to say for one who has judged God as good, even with his great evil side.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

If you do not judge, you ignore scriptures, so go away as I follow them, while you lie about judging.

Regards
DL

Knowing it was creating a wrong human, why did the Lord create that genetic makeup and their lifeā€™s history?

Regards
DL

The scriptures guide me with the truth so that the only one I have to judge, is me. Am I on the path?

I donā€™t know. There are many questions that baffle me but itā€™s the hand weā€™re all dealt. Now the question becomes how Iā€™m going to play this hand in my life?

IDK but ā€” Not the one Jesus followed or that scriptures recommend to me.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Doing unto others, a reciprocity rule/law that Jesus used, seems to apply to LGBTQ and women in terms of respect.

Right?

Judge or do not bother with me.

Regards
DL

We can know/experience evil by evil being done to us, or we can know/experience evil by we doing evil. Your hatred of and resentment toward Yahweh is driving you to assume that He knows evil through doing moral evil. However, God cannot sin, nor tempt anyone to sin.

Jesus respected the woman who had been caught in adultery, but he called it sin. He did not condone, bless, justify or encourage her corrupt lifestyle but told her to desist.

2 Likes

Gnostic Bishop will not be available for a very extended period of time. Hopefully, when his period of penance is complete he will display more decorum towards his fellow forum members.

1 Like

It wonā€™t. Heā€™ll be back some time after his ban is up when he has nothing better to do but come in here to rinse and repeat his combative ways.

Shame too, as when he isnā€™t raging up and down the walls, he has interesting things to say about Gnosticism.

:person_shrugging:

You speak in circles like a child. What youā€™re judging is what I saidā€¦what is the right path? Evaluating whatā€™s happening around you is not judging others my friend.

You are wasting key strokes, he wonā€™t be able to answer you for a significant period of time.

2 Likes

He didnā€™t. No gay gene has ever been found.

Which group has the higher suicide rate?

The Holy Spirit described Godā€™s love to exclude rejoicing and celebrating homosexual behaviour.

1 Cor. 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly
(No gay pride parades), seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth, (Godā€™s kind of love does not celebrate gays practising gay sex)
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8Ā¶Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.