Are liberals the only ones with free speech?

A poll in a forum that draws libs like ■■■■ draws flies?

What’s to believe? That libs see the words “SeanHannity” and trip over each other seeing who can make more TDS posts? Yeah…i believe that.

I don’t know what this means. Do you believe the poll in the OP?

I don’t know what you mean by “do you believe the poll” .

The problem here is one side isn’t talking, they are rioting and looting, and personally I have a problem with condoning bad behavior, so until they start being “civil” again I have no plans to entertain their issues.

The hearer judges intent the same way that the speaker does, by comparing that utterance to past utterances. By applying the, ever shifting, norms of that culture.

If one were to hear “get this ■■■■ out of here” in 1960, one would think the speaker were being deliberately vulgar. And would determine if the speaker were being uncivil by using that level of vulgarity in that situation. (what is civil on a loading dock, is uncivil at a city council meeting) Current conversational standards would not lead one to that conclusion as the word ■■■■■■ has become a common, casual word rather than a vulgarity.

Is the “hearer” the intended recipient or anybody that hears?

“■■■■■ is a common casual word to the vulgar.

1 Like

Every presidential election people trot out these conspiracy theories about how if the Democratic candidate should they get elected they will implement authoritarian policies and yet when they do get elected it never happens.

How do you explain New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and myriad other municipalities?

1 Like

Isn’t this a oxymoron :rofl:

Careful. You want them to put down their coloring books and free trade lattes, leave their safe space and throw down on you? Cause that’s what you’re asking for.

As I wrote that I noticed I had a piece of kale stuck in my teeth so I used a paper toothpick to get it out.

1 Like

Worse than they are now.

I will have to disagree with you on this.

The main topic of discussion about a biden presidency will be his so called dementia.

Allan

What about them?

Which requires you to believe that in a primary lousy with candidates, three of the five remaining contenders agreed to bow out of the way for a dude they knew was non compos mentos. Like you do if you want to win question mark.

we’re playing dumb today, gotcha. :+1:

No, I just can’t read your mind.