Are Democrats starting to panic about vote-by-mail?

If election law calls for them, or allows for them. I have no issue. When they start making ■■■■ up not called for in the law, then I have isses.

Yes, we have tracking number at the top of ballot that you tear off that allows you to track the ballot as it goes through the process you make sure your vote/ballot was counted.

Riiiight.

There can’t possibly be another reason why Utah’s laws aren’t being challenged…

Precisely…libs changing the rules of the game as they go along…make up whatever ■■■■ as they go.

Tell me why oh wise one? We’ve had drop boxes for multiple elections, and they are called for in state law.

Tell me oh wise one why no one has challened them as called for in state law.

Because it’s Utah.

It’s like in Utah when the vote by mail was just starting. Law said ballot Must be post marked day before election. Thousands of ballots were thrown out even thou the ballot, the envelope and instructions were clear. Judge actually upheld and threw the ballots out. Two years later law was changed to post marked by election day. The way it’s supposed to be done.

■■■■■■■■ and you know it.

This is what happens when you rush through voting by mail.

Where are the polkicies and proceedures for things like this? Labels messed up, shouldn’t the entire sheet be shreaded and then the new one printed?

The mix-up comes shortly after a Democratic push to expand absentee voting in a bid to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. As a result, absentee ballots no longer require an excuse, and any registered voter is allowed to request one.

Rushing ■■■■ is a good way to ■■■■ things up.

Officials blamed the confusion on label printing machines that jammed, erroneously causing some to be duplicated when entire pages were reprinted due to damage to just some of the labels.

“Before the supervisors caught it, the people applying the labels applied them to the entire sheet of labels rather than just pulling out the ones that should have been processed,” Fairfax County Registrar Gary Scott told NBC 4 Washington.

Out here it was always post marked by election.

Which at first run in problems with governor race…they kept finding valid ballots that Dino Rossi was robbed. They kept counting more ballots untit he lost.

And they were all suspicious ballots.

1 Like

Drop a okay in Utah.

But they suck in Ohio and pennsylvania.

Allan

Codified by law in utah. Is it in the other two?

No not ■■■■■■■■■

Utah is a lock state…why would the GOP waste any resources there?

Amazing coincidence that the bulk of the suits are coming in the swing states.

Probably because they are going outside of laws passed. You know rule of law in following them.

I am glad that Arizona starts counting their mail-in ballots before election day.