Are democrats getting desperate?

Oh sure, that’s why he was everyone vaxxed.

He wants to prolong the pandemic.

Allan

Which vaccine? The one that people have had who still contracted the virus?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/effectiveness/why-measure-effectiveness/breakthrough-cases.html

NO vaccine is 100% effective at preventing the illness that it is designed to protect you from. But MOST vaccines, including the three current COVID vaccines, greatly reduce the severity of the illness should you contract the illness. There is also no vaccine that is 100% free of adverse reactions to it, however, negative reactions from all three COVID vaccines appear to be much less than are experienced from many other vaccines. Unless there is some specific medical reason to not take one of these vaccines, there is no logical reason not to.

2 Likes

Thanks for the honesty.

Just had an er nurse on the deck out back tonight. She’s worried a third of her people will quit over this. She’s an anesthesiologist nurse and leadership so she knows how many of her peers are vax hesitant. Odd democrats ignore the special concerns of women here. Easy for an old guy like me to get the vax, little tougher decision for a woman who is pregnant or planning to get pregnant, they have to make a lifetime call instead of a twenty year you call.

1 Like

He didn’t sound angry.

If we were focused on everyone.

Biden is missing immigrants…non work force and 0 to 12 segments of his constituency.

How and WHY??

The vaccine isn’t approved for children under 12. I don’t know he has a legal avenue to mandate it for non-working people.

He must want to prolong the sickness. A real leader would not leave any gaps.

That is an absurd conclusion. His power is limited.

The vaccine could be fast tracked for 0 to 12. We know it is safe after so much distribution.

Biden doesn’t have power to force vaccine on anyone…now we waste time on this instead of selling a safe and effective vaccine.

Dumb or malicious? Wrong approach.

Mediocrity would be a step up from whatever Biden Harris are delivering. These people and their clown show are a disaster,…

There is nothing Joe Biden has touched that he hasn’t made worse…

If you wanted to destroy America with inflation, decreased national security, distrustful allies, less energy independence, and a leaky border this is how you would govern.

3 Likes

The spoils of ill gotten gains.

Biden knows his election was by a quasi legal breach of mail in ethics.

He is performing like he doesn’t deserve to be President.

I tend to be too kind.

What did he sound?

He doesn’t have a legal avenue to mandate it for working people either. Arguably he may have that authority for Federal employees and as CiC, does for active duty military, but absolutely does not for private sector employees.

I’d prefer the take the time they feel is needed to make sure its safe on kids.

1 Like

Better to eliminate the flaw after hundreds of millions of doses.

Dramatically ironically- that seems to be what is needed because no one’s spirits are going to be lifted any other way.

Policies not making people happy as much as you thought they would? That’s okay, just use your iron fist to FORCE them to be happy! Happiness is mandatory!

I was told it was safe back in January.

1 Like

Finally someone said it.

I think Biden would have been smarter to go the route of, imposing vaccine mandates on businesses- meaning, the business must be the one checking if every employee is vaxxed, because they most likely know the health conditions of said employees.

What do you think he did?

3 Likes