Are democrats getting desperate?

I don’t know I haven’t been keeping up. If that’s what he did, then good for him(?)

The mandates would only be on the table for any Democrat if someone somewhere asked why the nurses were quitting.

Quite a mess people wound up with because they didn’t like Trump’s sometimes ridiculous tweets. Of course, many thought they were getting a caretaker President who would do little one way or the other for four years, and we would have unity and peace. They got something very different instead.
Anyway, if I am correct in that, (as polls seem to support) Biden will indeed be more of a caretaker President in about a year.
Not that he can’t do a good deal of damage with his sort of caretaking.

1 Like

J’Biden is a cement head that reads cue cards written by Ron Klain, doesn’t know what the ■■■■ he’s doing and is surrounded by incompetent oafs.
9 months after swearing his dumb ass in the country has suffered irreparable damage that will take years to overcome. Everything these morons touch turns to ■■■■■ Hopefully in 14 months the Dimbulbcrats relinquish control of Congress so that these imbeciles can at least be somewhat brought to heel.

3 Likes

That’s what he did.

1 Like

I stand corrected. I haven’t been following closely as of late. My apologies.

There in lies the problem. Clueless Joe and the MIA VP Kommie Harris along their handlers and the poster children for term limits…Chuckles Schumer and San Fran Nan have done massive harm in 8 short months. It’ll be at least November 2022 or more like swearing in day 2023 before the normal people in America can make a dent in the damage the nut job left is doing.

I hope there’s something left by then.

I wonder if Jill will step in kind of like Elinor Roosevelt?

Why do you think that?

Because it serves no purpose. Next we are going to hear Biden pulls the wings off flys in his spare time. It’s stooopid.

It does if he’s working for China. Everything he and Hunter have been doing helps the CCP so far.

2 Likes

Maybe america shoud’nt be such an obvious grifter nation.

[quote=“7ranz, post:172, topic:240132, full:true”]

What do you mean? " a person who operates a side show at a circus, fair, etc ., especially a gambling attraction. a swindler, dishonest gambler, or the like."

Is that how you view all americans?

I’m going to laugh when the midterms don’t go the way this echo chamber envisions. Prominent Republicans like Greg Abbott and DeSantis are just giving Democrats political gifts. Never mind the voter restriction laws, the TX anti-abortion law is going to drive women to the polls in droves to make sure their states don’t end up the same. Republicans thought the historic turnout against them in 2018 was bad. It’s going to be that much worse in 2022.

2 Likes

Are you new here? This is no echo chamber.

3 Likes

It also feeds their power and ego.

Never easy to relinquish.

Boy are you in for a surprise.

1 Like

I am wondering about this as well. Frustration with the Covidiots, coupled with the reversal if Roe v. Wade (the Mississippi bill, not SB 8), may very well lead to a tsunami of people flicking to the polls. It will be interesting to watch.

You just keep on dreaming. I know jbiden is such a failure you need something to hope for.

1 Like

I know in the Bush era when I was actively politicking, GOP political op types in PA openly talked about Terri Schiavo and all that was fine, but Casey being overturned or gutted would be a disaster.

1 Like

Post bookmarked.

2 Likes