Are democrats getting desperate?

I think republicans will pick up seats in some of the battle ground states after looking at polls I unfortunately don’t think it will be a wave election like the past hope I am wrong.

I’m with you SWP. Come midterms, delta will have run it’s course, the infrastructure bills will be passed and no less than 7 states will be trying to implement laws like Texas. Republicans are in for a rude awakening if that comes to fruition. The turnout will be massive.

1 Like

A friend of mine sends his kids to school with mask’s made like a hair net. He refuses to shop with any mask.

1 Like

You can dream if you like…

1 Like

Ask Trump how that worked out for him. :rofl:

Midterms for a first term president has rarely been kind regardless of party. No one knows this far out but historically the ruling party tends to lose some seats.

I know what the norm is. I’m starting to think Republicans are giving too many points to be used against them this cycle. Time will tell…

1 Like

Science.

2 Likes

Studiously ignore current polling which show Democrats are going to get creamed.

1 Like

They say that in America, there are four boxes of liberty. The soapbox, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.

Talk about the Republicans getting desperate.

1 Like

BTW…Who cut off the presidents microphone?

Imagine if anyone under Trump tried that…they would be toast.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/14/sen_jim_risch_who_has_the_authority_to_cut_off_president_bidens_microphone.html

3 Likes

Trump would probably still be president.

That is a pretty good response.

If only…

Now look what lib policies have created? Teenage boys are beating mothers with baseball bats in San Francisco. They’re hiding and waiting for them to come to a school and pick up their children. This is the results of lib policies, sanctuary cities and bald face lies. Pelosi, Schiff and Newsom are the poster children of this absolute mess they’ve created and destroyed what was considered one of the most beautiful cities in our nation.

Why would anyone in California vote for these turds?

Can anyone from California shed some light on this?

1 Like

Right the two suburban kids who beat their teacher to death with a Baseball bat is also because of lib policies!!! In Iowa no less. Arghl!!! And or blarghl!!!

Do you see how ridiculous it sounds.

1 Like

mothers are being targeted outside schools where they go to pick up their young children. Known as “Stroller alley,” because of the amount of young mother’s that live in Noe Valley, in recent weeks “young gangs” have started to rob and even assault parents with baseball bats.

Swing…and a miss but keep trying. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Yes two assaults. More crime where there are more people

Why are Iowa boys killing their Spanish teacher with a baseball bat?

It reminds me of one of Newt Gingrich’s greatest hits. Shortly before the 1994 midterms, Susan Smith murdered her kids in notoriously liberal South Carolina. Newt was on it:

“The mother killing her two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we have to have change. I think people want to change and the only way you get change is to vote Republican.”

You k ow it’s close to election time when “the violent left” starts making headlines

Ugh. What an absolute crud that man is.