Are Brits on to something? Does Trump's behaviour go against the sensibilities of the sophisticated British?

One trick pony.

If you call heading for a hard Brexit winning that is. I don’t think it is going to be a win for anybody,especially the common man you mention who will be the first to lose his job.

No humor or charm?

What an oddly bigoted observation from the UK which oozes charm and often is missing its funny bone.

Just listen to some of the old Trump appearances on Howard Stern and you will find his candid sense of humor and it is a pretty good one.

When Trump speaks it is always an attention keeping presentation filled with humor and wit.

When you cannot offer a policy solution I suppose attacking the person is the ONLY option. Ironically enough even that falls flat…

:studio_microphone:

World is going to end. Brexit.

No it isn’t going to end but it isn’t going to be pretty over here,none of the major leave politicians campaigned on a hard brexit because everybody knew what a disaster it would be.

How does staying in the EU save jobs for englishmen?

Free trade with Europe,foreign companies continuing investments here.EU grant funded programmes.It’s a major situation we didn’t plan for,we thought we could cherry pick the bits of the EU we liked and the EU told us to shove it.

I can not see where it’s going or how it’s all entwined so I won’t comment. I will say though that the media told the people here in the US that if Trump was elected, “we” would all be out of a job and there’d surely be another great depression. They were wrong on both counts and not only were they wrong, the opposite has happened. You are our ally and I want nothing but the very best for you and that…you can believe.

LOL. duh. he’s a terrible human being and thats being as nice as I can possibly be.

Allan

Englishmen? Just FYI, Brexit for the UK includes Scotland , Wales, England and Northern Ireland.

Allan

Brits told the EU to shove it because the few trade perks had WAY too many strings.

Time to get along there mate.

:uk:

Yeah…people are so stupid. They may all be speaking English but…they sound different…amirite? :sunglasses:

Scotland voted no. :slight_smile:
Allan

Harry Taylor did not serve any time in prison. Granted It was a suspended sentence but the site you are quoting from wants it seem like he was imprisoned which he wasnt.

My question was what has Trump said that would fall foul of the law? Has he satirized Islam?

Trust me there are more laws and bureaucracy here than most Brits realize. I was genuinely surprised when I moved to the US.

Its not worse or better just different.

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Which one is the queen.

Who voted yes? Englishmen.