Are Biden supporters the primary spreaders of Covid?

So being a Lib DOES lead to greater economic success?

Is that what you’re saying?

Lol!

You failed in identifying who the partygoers were, and then failed again to try and claim you didn’t fail.

Well done!

Is there really any such thing as a “biden supporter”??

He was mostly imposed on the insane frown posse.

I love this. Thank you! :rofl:

1 Like

You really don’t have a very good grasp on who the people are partying at Lake of the Ozarks. Only about 5% of the partygoers have boats. The overwhelming majority don’t.

The only thing Trump supporters have ever spread is patriotism and love for America :us:

2 Likes

You ignored my question and replaced it with one of your own. No need to be rude. Answer questions in the order that the are asked please.

Do you actually believe that majority of those rich kids in $50,000 dollar boats are locals?

Anywhere people gather and do not social distance, they are spreading Covid.

Your grasp isn’t all that great either. What percentage of those people are locals and what percentage are tourists? The party packers are primarily tourists. Am I right?

Should we shut down the riots and inner city campgrounds in the interest of public safety?

One household, unmatched in its stupidity
In fair Mar-a-Lago where we lay our scene
From bigly ego break to new calamity
Where little thumbs make a nation’s state obscene

(apologies to the Bard)

3 Likes

We should probably send in federal storm troopers and tear gas everyone, that should help.

I’m sorry this is happening where you are. Stay safe my friend!

It is just so, so dumb. Mask wearing should not be partisan. It’s insane. Wear masks people!

State of the nation since November 2016

Don’t look at that, look over here! Hey, maybe we should delay the election???

2 Likes

:rofl:

I’ve lived around this part of the state for decades.

The vast, vast majority of the people partying at LotO are from Missouri. Are there outsiders? Sure. Most of them are not at the pool parties and dock clubs. They’re at their private mansions and out on their million dollar boats.

Why not? Fine, let me help this along: Democrats gave Cain the virus.

Brilliant! :clap:

1 Like

Did you know that “storm troopers” were Nazis? Did you know that three agents were blinded by lazers? Did you know that they are under siege, hiding behind a fence? In their own building? Did you know that Biden supporters tried to burn them alive in the same building?

I’m guessing no because your news sources absolutely suck.

1 Like

Should we shut down the riots and inner city campgrounds in the interest of public safety?

No you’re not right.

You’ve been told this many times in the thread now.