Are Biden supporters the primary spreaders of Covid?

Doubtful. Most of the partygoers at Lake of the Ozarks were not millennials. And a large contingent of them were MAGA. The hats, shirts, and lack of masks or social distancing gave them away.

I still give Trump a 65% chance at re-election. It’s his to lose.

I’m opposed to them. Probably, yes. Thankfully they are minuscule in relation to the rest of the country.

I’m substantially more concerned about sending 57,000,000 children back to school in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s even become part of pop-culture.

2 Likes

Good lord. You didn’t think this through before replying. Do I really have to educate you on this? Arkansas is a rather poor state. Southern Missouri isn’t rich either. Do you actually believe that majority of those rich kids in $50,000 dollar boats are locals? Really? :man_shrugging:

Their are no real Clampets in the Ozarks.

1 Like

The day after a famous GOP personality dies from Covid after attending a Trump rally…weird timing for this pontification.

7 Likes

No.
And No.

To answer the question presented in the OP:

No.

So are you saying that Biden supporters are not spreading Covid at their riots?

Seriously ?

A day after Herman Cain’s passing after him attending an unmasked indoor Trump rally in Tulsa :confused:

2 Likes

Ok. So clue me in. How do butt twerking millennials and rioters avoid spreading Covid. Any idea?

Amazing, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, seriously.

So are you saying that Biden supporters are not spreading Covid at their riots?

Top states with new cases yesterday:

Stay on topic please, this is about Bides supporters spreading COVID in Ozark swimming pools, not about Trump holding superspreader rally events where CDC protocols are seen as suggestions, not requirements.

What do you think about the thread topic? :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I didn’t say anything resembling that.

I mean, gotta blame someone for the spread of the virus.

Some of them may be. I doubt that virus is political. Only good thing I can say about protests is they take place outdoors, where rate of transmission is known to be minimal and many of them do wear masks.

I have not heard of any butt twerking rioters.

This is an understatement. I live in this part of the nation. This is deep red Trump country.

1 Like

Trump supporters are just as bad. I live in the reddest of the red states (Idaho) and its currently one of the major hotspots for the virus on a per capita basis because its become a political statement in support of Trump to not wear a mask despite mask mandates have been implemented across much of the state. When a county health commission puts discussion of a mask mandate on the agenda you have right wing kooks like Ammon Bundy (yes that Ammon Bundy who took over federal property in Oregon a few years ago) and followers storming the meeting without masks because of some “rights” argument.

A planned Southwest District Health meeting to discuss the possibility of ordering a mask mandate amid rising COVID-19 cases was scrapped Thursday morning after “a large amount of protesters” turned up at the building and forced their way inside.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you did not admit that the riots are spreading Covid.