Approved drilling permits at a 20 year high

And yet Trump wasn’t allowed to do that to Obama’s DACA EO. (D)ifferent.

Well, I am sure he tried. That he failed is no surprise, is it?

So even though it’s right wing pinheads refusing the vaccination, along with any other mitigation methods, it is still somehow Biden’s fault.

Whatever man🙄

It is Biden voters refusing the vaccine.

2 Likes

according to whom?

He also noted that 42 percent of the Bronx is unvaccinated, which is decidedly not a Trump stronghold. He also noted other counties that Biden won where vaccination rates are low.

This narrative is going away very fast…the stats are clearly not supporting it.

Thread sidetrack over…

1 Like

there’s always a bigger fish.

While the share of the total population that is fully vaccinated has increased for both county groups, it has increased faster in counties that voted for Biden, resulting in a widening gap. Three months ago, as of April 22, the average vaccination rate in counties that voted for Trump was 20.6% compared to 22.8% in Biden counties, yielding a relatively small gap of 2.2 percentage points. By May 11, the gap had increased to 6.5% and by July 6, 11.7%, with the average vaccination rate in Trump counties at 35% compared to 46.7% in Biden counties.

It is not Biden’s fault that people are refusing to vaccinate including the biggest offenders the Black and Hispanic population.

Nope still drilling in the GOM AS CAN BE SEEN IN THE BH weekly rig count

Steve Martin (in Little Shop of Horrors) approves of this message

Still drilling in Permian and Bakken.

Drilling everywhere.

It doesn’t say who the companies drilling are. Are they foreign? Are they being shown favoritism. Does hunter Biden have investments in them on behalf of the CCP, and Russian and Ukranian oligarchs? Why stop a pipeline but continue drilling?

I get the impression there’s no serious intent to wean off fossil fuels, but there may be some manoeuvring to push production way from Republican leaning companies and towards Democrat supporting companies.

That would not surprise me.

Of course it wouldn’t because you are desperate to blame Biden for something.

Rest easy, vast majority are American companies. You can find out yourself here via the Texas RRC with a search, like I did.

http://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/drillingPermitsQueryAction.do

[quote=“Borgia_dude, post:54, topic:239651”]

That only provides a cursory response to one of my questions. It doesn’t answer who the investors are and their connections to political parties.

I’m not desperate to blame anyone. I am approaching the OP’s Pollyanna hurrah with realistic skepticism.

[quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:55, topic:239651, full:true”]

Most of the permits are smaller US operators. You are free to continue your weird theorizing on their investors. The rest of us will know you’ve been debunked.

Kept that one low key.

The move comes two months after the U.S Interior Department first said it would comply with a June 15 federal judge’s order blocking its months-long pause in oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters.

That order was a blow to a key White House effort to address climate change by reining in fossil fuel extraction.

Obama appointee. Also head ephor of FISA

1 Like

Biden ruins everything by hook or crook or just his ■■■■■■ karma.

1 Like

Biden ran on the basis that he had a plan to end the pandemic.

He didn’t say he had a plan to blame Republicans if it wasn’t ended.