Approved drilling permits at a 20 year high

How do they compare to Trump on Gas prices?

3 Likes

Prices will fall as much as the cartel will allow and we aren’t part of the club. Also remember the higher the price the more we drill and the more we build platforms that equal more jobs lower prices mean less activity in the patch. So what do we want low prices or more jobs in the energy industry?

Good point pump prices are high employment in the oil patch is high, jobs that trump promised. So high pump price more jobs in the patch low pump price less a Tia day less jobs in the patch. Check the baker hughes rig utilization numbers.

Agreed, until the point of diminishing returns where amateurs get in the game.

I’m fine with up to $3 to keep my brothers working.

Also of interest: OPEC and Russia agreed to increase production.

Poor Cons: once inflation recedes, they’ll hafta go back to whining about Mr. Potato Head😆

Once inflation recedes? When is that going to be after the 3.5 trillion new spending bill passes? The ones who got this right like Larry Summers are still putting the blame of inflation on the last 2 trillion stimulus bill.

At best it seems economists are 50/50 on whether inflation will lower soon or be hear many years to come.

I obviously can’t pinpoint when, but I would guess 6-12 months at the outside.

Unless of course, the Covid denying pinhead force us back to shut down behind the delta variant.

Your spot on regards amateurs. The rush for shale oil field the space with scammers

As pointed out OPEC and Russia agree to up production and phase out cuts. Good news as, eventually, pumped gas will get cheaper but bad news as if the price continues to fall there will be job cuts in the oil field.

Back when it went to $100 a barrel I had a conversation with a BP senior executive. I said, “You must be loving life.”

He explained it to me.

Emphasis mine. They’ve got y’all so concerned over a virus with a 99% survivability rate that you’re subconsciously giving it Chuck Norris level scare names.

4 Likes

Yup. A lot of smaller players scammed the markets based on supposed reserves. There are still a lot of zombie companies out there. I am all in on decommissioning now and alternative/ reuse of offshore facilities

1 Like

Also, you do understand the denier pinheads are 100% against shutdowns, right? The only ones pushing for shutdowns are the pinheads on the left.

2 Likes

Nonsense. I have nothing to do with it. I live in a VERY Republican state, and we locked down, same as almost everywhere else.

I live in a VERY Republican state, and we locked down, same as almost everywhere else.

Besides, no shut downs would be good news vis a vis the original post that I was responding to, wherein the poster was concerned about rising inflation

However, the actions of Biden on day one show that those contracts mean squat.

How so?

And there it is, an insight of the defense / talking points the left is gonna use to justify Biden’s new lock down when it comes, and economy goes South. They are waiting on maximum effect on the next election to blame on right.

1 Like

Which will be the failure of Biden with an effective vaccine in his hands.

2 Likes

They meant squat because all of those agreements were by Executive Actions, not laws passed by Congress. Just like Trump getting rid of anything Obama did on his own, Biden got rid of a lot that Trump did on his own.

The logical thing to do is muster bipartisan support for policies and have the President sign it. The GOP had the White House, Senate and the HoR for 2 years and basically passed nothing except a tax cut for the wealthy. Oh, and put lots of Judges in.

You guys are acting like the only refineries are in Texas, and that is not the case.