Apology comparison Ingraham vs Bee

What did she do wrong?

No one is shaming Ivanka but she has to accept that by choosing to make herself part of her dads administration she will get attacked (not physically)

Now his 10 year old is different as he has no choice so the young kids should always be off limits

Are you saying that Donald has victimized Ivanka?

What is there to discuss? It’s right there in the article.

Sorry you don’t like it. You asked for proof that it occurred under the Obama administration.

There it is.

Please try to focus. That post was about the old photo of the kids behind the fence. Not the Trumps.

Did she ask him to make those comments? Would a male co-worker be disciplined for them?

Yeah. I clicked the wrong button. Sue me.

Attacked in that way?

I call ■■■■■■■■■

Are you saying that Donald has victimized Ivanka?

Y’all are crappy feminist allies, just so you know.

Your ignorance is indeed impressive.

I now believe you don’t have the intelligence to understand the difference between what happened to the kids in that photo and what the Trump admin is doing now in separating children from their parents no matter how it is explained to you so I won’t waste any more time.

buh-bye!

Are you trying to avoid admitting that it’s not ok to mock someone for being ill-treated by another person?

You sure are avoiding my simple question. Why is that?

Why would I mock her? BUt i sure as heck would not defend her dad.

I get it you support Trump so you will deflect away from his sexual attraction to his own daughter.

Because you’re playing stupid games in order to avoid admitting that you can’t have it both ways.

If you truly believe that he’s acting with sinister intent toward her, in the photos or in his words, then you have to believe that she’s the victim. If you believe that and approve of mocking her for it, then ewww.

This is about his daughter.

Based on your post, I asked you a question. Rather than answer, you responded with a question for me that had nothing to do with anything I posted. So, you’re the one playing games, not me.

What are out babbling on about? You asked me a hypthoetical question about a non existent neigh our. I replied to that.

“Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires,” Trump wrote online. “Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country…Bipartisan Bill!”

The photograph in question began to circulate online over the weekend, shared by Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau and activists Shaun King and Linda Sarsour, among others. It shows two children lying on green mats on a concrete floor behind a chain-link fence. The photo was taken by The Associated Press and was published by The Arizona Republic in 2014 as part of a photo gallery. Favreau later deleted his tweet.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/29/trump-border-immigrant-children-cages-photo-610039

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children

http://www.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5

This was blamed on the Trump administration, but it happened under Obama. Once the leftists realized their mistake, instead of owning up to it, they simply deleted their tweets.

Criticism is always fair game to anyone who serves in an administration or is in office. What Bee said was not criticism, it was unhinged and vulgar.