Apology comparison Ingraham vs Bee

Probably the same number of people who read Roseanne’s tweets when she tweeted them.

I’m not surprised to see you minimizing and agreeing with SB’s vileness.

People are suffering somewhere every minute of every day. You’d better never express joy at anything in your life ever again.

17 year old camera Hogg is expolilting the deaths of his classmates by becoming an advocate for gun control so it was his and his parents choice to thrust him out in the public eye on a very controversial issue.

Liberals have no problem attacking minor children of conservatives, they did it to Sarah Palins Down syndrome baby boy, her 14 year old daughter, and they’ve done it to 11 year old Barron Trump.

Spare me the faux outrage of something Laura may have replied to a whiney 17 year old Hogg statement about schools and GPA’s, he and his parents are exploiting his public persona to get as much as they can out of it, probably fishing around for a scholarship.

1 Like

She was going after someone under 21. What a patriot.

That’s false. At least one advertiser had already bailed on Bee’s show BEFORE the apology. Two in total removed their ads, but not sure if the second one did before or after.

Secondly, Bee’s rant had the blessing of TBS. It was rehearsed and the producers of her show knew she was going to say it. This is different than Ingraham, who tweeted something that Fox news had nothing to do with.

And let’s stop with calling Hogg “a child”. He’s very involved as a left wing activist and talking about voting already, he’s definitely no longer a "child’.

1 Like

Correct.

One thing I will give Chelsea Clinton credit for is she came to Barron’s defence, and correctly said he is off limits. Personally I think Tiffany should be as well, since she’s not at all involved in politics.

And speaking of Chelsea, I seem to recall a lot of mean things were said about her when her dad was POTUS. That was just as disgusting.

2 Likes

Calling Ivanka feckless was not wrong. Calling her a ■■■■ was.

And I’ll appreciate you not lecture me on my qualities when you support the most vile human to ever hold the office of U.S. President.

He can certainly dish it out, calling law abiding gun owners and the NRA “child murderers”.

When is the sheriff’s office ever going to be held accountable? The latest is that paramedics were denied entry to the school.

And the sheriff still has his job. Plus he had the nerve to go after Dana Loesh at the CNN “townhall”, which was nothing more than a kangaroo court against her and Marco Rubio.

Illegal immigrant kids were being separated from their parents under the Obama administration as well. Something the left conveniently forgets.

I don’t have a problem with her calling Ivanka feckless either. Since she is part of the administration, she’s subject to criticism like anyone else.

1 Like

Yeah, it was calling her feckless and using the c-word.

Never mind the incestuous implications and the victim shaming.

You go! :+1:

In your world, not frothing at the mouth whenever anyone or anything even tangentially related or that can be made to appear to be tangentially related to trump = support the blaggard. :roll_eyes:

Trump opened the door for people to make incestous jokes by the weird photos he had with Ivanka and talking sexually about her.

So if my male co-worker makes those sorts of jokes about me, that makes it ok for other people to use it to mock me?

:+1:

If your dad is a public persona and publishes weird photos of the two of you and talks in public about wanting to date you etc then sorry blame your dad.

I don’t feel sorry for Ivanka as she has made herself a very visible part of Her dads administration so she just has to suck It up.

QFP

Sick…

Once again, you seem woefully misinformed. Where did you get that information? If you are claiming that the Obama administration was engaging in the same behavior that the Trump admin has started, please post some kind of proof.

I won’t hold my breath.

He sure did.

Here’s how the recent outrage began:

"The images, which were first published by the Associated Press in 2014, resurfaced over the weekend for reasons that remain unclear, and quickly prompted viral outrage on Twitter. One particularly disturbing image showed two children sleeping on mattresses on the floor inside what appeared to be a cage.

A number of prominent liberals — and even a former Obama administration official — shared the photos in outrage, mistakenly believing they depicted the Trump administration’s treatment of immigrant children who were forcibly separated from their parents."

Victim shaming is cool to libs, I guess.

I know Trump could very sick for expressing unatural desires about his daughter.

What’s worse is On the old forum a regular poster defended Trump and that poster started talking about how he would date his own daughter if she was not his daughter.

I have two girls and those thoughts have never crossed my mind.

But if you want to defend Trump over this go for it

No ■■■■ Sherlock. I remember you refusing to discuss that photo any further with me in another thread when I asked you about it.

I’m sure you know damn well that those kids were not separated from their parents the way the Trump admin is doing.

You just wanted to get your jollies saying “ha ha” about the fact that an old photo was posted.

Defending the innocent bystander? Are you even listening to yourself?

If your neighbor said those things about his daughter, you would then go and use that to mock her. Nice.