AP: UK Ambassador claims Trump pulled out of Iran Deal in order to spite Obama

What a short and convenient memory you have!

Obama tried repeatedly to get the GOP congresspeople involved in policy-making, especially the healthcare makeover. The GOP absolutely refused to cooperate.

Do you forget it got so bad that GOP’ers wouldn’t even back bills they had co-sponsored just because Obama decided to support them???

Do you actually forget all that or are you hoping everyone forgot???

Today’s GOP is nothing but petulant children.

And so pulling out was…better?

Every party has their fairy tales I guess.
And the left continues to hold on to their made up story about how saintly and god like Obama was.
It’s always those evil republicans fault that he was a failure at leading.
Hate to tell you but it’s not the congress who has to work to get the presidents vote.
It’s the president who has to work to get congress’s on board with his agenda.
And Obama was to narcissistic to work with the other side.
All you had to do was listen to him speak it was all I,I,I and never we, we, we.
He should have consulted someone who knew how to work the other side of the aisle. Regan was gone but Bill could have given him a few pointers.

Good lord and you don’t think that after every election the losing side does not meet and try to figure out how to make the winning President a one term guy.
This story has always amused me every time some one thinks their going to trot it out to show how abused Obama was. People who believe this has only happened to Obama need to live in reality. This happens every time.
Why do you think the Russian fairytale was pushed. Why do you think now that the dems have the house they have hundreds of investigations going on against Trump.
Why do you think that Nancy won’t pass an immigration bill that every congressman in the house and senate could get behind.
all partisan politics.
They can’t let the President who is in the other party get a win.
They need to keep those voters stirred up so they can get re elected. And if they look like their getting along with the other side of the aisle they could get sent home next election.

1 Like

Just keep believing in that fairy tale.
The truth is out there for everyone to see.
It seems that some people don’t like to remember what went down during the ACA and all the other shut up and get in the back of the bus bills.
Obama thought he had a mandate. But he had noting but a big ego.
But it is amusing that after all these years some people still think they need to run to defend Obama.

What payment is it you guys keep talking about??? You mean the money that was theirs that was unfrozen?

Yes it was their money.

It was unfrozen by obama, in exchange for the agreement, and some hostages.

Is that the correct way of doing things? I don’t think so.

1 Like

I said nothing of the sort as you are implying here.

But nice try.

We had a deal after unfreezing that money. Now they have the money and are pursuing nuclear weapons. Is that better?

6 Likes

No other Dem potus had repubs VOW to block and obstruct EVERYTHING he tries.

“Obama was to narcissistic to work with the other side.”???
That sounds much more like Trump than Obama.

So therefore…?

If he wanted to renegotiate the deal, he should have started diplomatic efforts before he announced the he was backing out of it. This is just another example of Trump’s lack of understanding of deal making.

Cool story bro :yawning_face:

Not negotiating and threatening war is not the way to go either.

Allan

Right…we should probably sell them weapons like Ronald Reagan did…