AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

yes i do too. people go into government for the same reason teenagers want to be rock stars

Was she at a funeral?

He said house, I am assuming he meant she has more than any other House of Representatives members. Harris, Warren, and Bernie are not a part of that club. Also take into account how long Warren and Bernie have been around. Cortez the new leader of the Democratic Party has only been around two months and is closing in on 4 million twitter followers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He also said “star of the party”. You guys sure spend a lot of time telling other liberals who their “stars” are. AOC hasnt “been around” for only 2 months either. Man you guys are reaching so hard.

was she at a disco?

No, she wasn’t at a disco because she’s wasn’t in the 50s.

Glad we could agree, but I don’t think it’s funny.

no disco since 1959? lol umkay

No way man. Disco will never die.

She should be blaming the stupid New Green Deal that makes her look dumb as a box of rocks not Fox.

dems dont take responsibility for their own idiocy they blame hannity, and brett baer

:rofl:

You know theres a thread on the board right now, blaming Brett Baier for getting Judge Pirro fired - you know, blaming others instead of taking resposibility.

That’s because they are to buisy defending Obama and Hillary’s crimes.

Traitors Smith and Baier, yes we know.

a whole thread on that. in an anonymous political online forum?

shocked

more like ignoring than defending

I just think its pretty funny that there’s a specific, active thread right now full of conservatives doing exactly as you accuse liberals of doing.

well that’s an odd sense of humor then, because as the op clearly shows AOC heartily blames fox news for not being as “pop-u-lerr” as back when her small district of millennial braindeads first elected her

AOC is even ignoring those acts of Treason by Obama and his Deepstate, probably because she supported their actions.