AOC Un-Favorability Increasing, She Blames Fox News

those aren’t “questions” those are set up attacks against the host nice try

You can’t quit her.

Commie hippies.

Rock stars of a feather.

Like the New York Times?

You could answer that Hannity’s labeling diatribes against AOC have no measurable effect on opinions, or that they do. Which answer would be an “attack” against the host?

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry if I were her. Just keep doing what she’s doing and taking care of her constituents.

you included “feckless” in your original question describing hannity

i decided to avoid it

if he does have an effect on her fav stats, he is just by describing her idiocy or just pointing it out.

I always chuckle when CRCs try to claim that the Left thinks of a Democrat politician as a “messiah”.

If it was so insignificant, why did all these Presidential candidates go to this festival, and why did they draw less than AOC? And why was she put out in front to promote the green bill, right alongside Markey as the spokesman for the bill. It wasn’t right wingers who flocked to this place, right, Klobuchar, Julian Castro, Elizabeth Warren, Hickenlooper, who all drew less, why did she draw more than them?

We’re told Fox News is watched by only 1 percent of the population who watch it, old white people, and they were already against her, it is insignificant, how can this insignificant Fox News make her favorability figures drop for the 99% of the population that does not watch Fox News?

Ive seen people on this board literally say that trump was sent to is by god

Trump doesn’t need your help to whine about how much he’s been mistreated.

He does just fine whining on his own.

2 Likes

Not getting them jobs?

Of course he was. For our sins.

2 Likes

What are you mumbling on about Jay?

Dems will remove her because other more important people were in line for her seat. I almost agree with her on one point. While we should not outlaw private health insurance, which she wants, we should outlaw employers paying for them.

I didn’t say it was “insignificant” - its a huge festival that draws hundreds of thousands of people each year.

It’s not a political event. Any candidates or politicians who appeared in Austin during SXSW went there to piggyback on the music festival - and the fact that AOC had better turnout than anyone else just means she’s more interesting to the hipsters who populate the festival.

Oh you got it…don’t play confused…

I’m talking about your pretty little princes while you go off mumbling something about Trump.