AOC Searches for “Free Market”

that’s in politics. not “outside the beltway”.

Dont worry we will - next time less thinking about posting a gotcha thread and more reading. :wink:

Reminds me of the glory days of Wildrose and his BOOM thread.

1 Like

This is fake news. The Green New Deal doesn’t mention cows even once.

I’m sure the CEC did the whole 6 degrees of AOC.

1 Like

um, i thought it was obvious that it was satirical. there is no “gotcha” to it except for everyone who thinks i thought it was real.

it was supposed to be humor, i forgot there is no humor section in the leftists library.

instead there was a concerted effort to build the narrative that i thought it was real which is itself idiotic since AOC, although a naive idiot, is obviously not that dumb to think there is a store where everything is free because of the expression “free market”

although, now that i think about it…

Says the poster who can’t wait to rush here with complaints about comedians that he doesn’t like.

1 Like

i think this thread pisses of the lefty lu’s because it is perfect satire of empty headed AOC and that’s their new hero

I’m sure you think that.

so? lol what does that have to do with anything?

besides confirm what i just posted

i’m sure you know why

Nah…

Ya…

i only wish that some people could have more fun.

like all of you in this thread who fail to see the humor? ha yeah gimme a break

You call her an idiot yet AOC is in Congress where she can have a real impact on the country whereas you and me are relegated to a backwater message board with zero influence. And before you comment about Trump being insulted yet he is the President, I have always given Trump credit for surrounding himself with an excellent team that created a winning strategy for him. Steven Bannon is an odious human being but hit a home run with the strategy he created for Trump. I can give Trump credit for letting his team execute and Bannon for creating and executing the strategy.

As for liberals not having a sense of humor I was going to direct your attention to your whining and crying over a comedic comment to illustrate hypocrisy but @reflechissez beat me to it.

1 Like

in the Uber for hours, looking for the “free market” … c’mon that’s hilarious.

even to the worshippers.

well things like Colbert are hardly “humor” and more like outwardly hating jabs that never end. but sure i know the left thinks things like “putins ■■■■ holster” are knee slappers.

Isn’t this like to 100th thread the OP has made to drool on AOC? Lol!

I heard shes still searching for a free market.

It is. But I hear it’s weird to notice that.