AOC Searches for “Free Market”

how many times has she said something knee buckling stupid?

sorry i keep pointing it out

if it helps you to ignore her stupidity by focusing on an anonymous poster’s posting activity by all means go ahead

AOC intimidates him.

Not all that different from how Donald Trump intimidates Republican men.

I can acknowledge when she is wrong. Trump says stupid things daily. I don’t drop everything to post a satire article. I am not at that level.

You better start charging her for living in your head.

So many stupid real things, yet you started this op.

The urge to gotcha is strong with some.

Solid double down.

Its okay to admit that you were suckered into something about AOC that turned out to be “satirical”.

all about lil ol me

Another thread fail. Keep the hits coming.

this isnt about trump and i dont care what you do or not about what he says

For some reason, it’s better to pretend that one knew all along than to admit that.

i wondered who would start the narrative that i didnt know this was real.

lil hint for ya and your narrative queens: it’s why i put it in “outside the beltway”

wink, wink

umkay?

Except you know in this case…

Someone did not think this one through :joy:

Thanks for the belly laugh

um, it’s a satire thread. hence (and i’m sure you caught this ahem) its placement in the “outside the beltway”

Yeah sure you realized this was a satire site.

satire thread hence in “outside the beltway”

yes i am a big fan of babylon bee

Sure, this is why no where in your OP did you include anything that indicated as such. You didn’t even put an “lol” or a wink emoji or any indication you knew. You got caught, and quickly changed the narrative.

This was your input to the story:

“Gotta give her credit for trying”? In what? Something was was supposed to be satire?

1 Like

Regardless she’s on record for wanting the genocide of farting cows, even if this is satire it doesn’t come close to some of the deranged garble that was in her “Green New Deal”.

Call this Stormy: Didn’t Happen, Part 2.

5 Likes

it’s in “outside the beltway” because of the satire. my comments build on the satire.

beyond that you can believe what you want