Aoc plays a game about corruption in congress

You’ve identified yourself.

That’s it. You can go now.

All ***** stinks

Great post.

Congratulations I guess?

Indeed. And you took exception. Hence my suggestion about another continuation of misidentifying others.

Not through your claims, through the contents of your posts and your behavior.

A closer reading and historical contextual application may be in order then. Because the misidentification is clear and present in both circumstances.

I explained it

Welcome back.

We’ll see.

Is there anything preventing my opponent from running his campaign against me based on the money I’ve been getting and the special interests that have been paying me off…so that the voters can kick me out of office?

No.

And this way the system can fix itself without all sorts of laws infrnging on the first amendment.

Yes.

Demagoguery is the word you’re both looking for I think.

I’ll bet you money she has a mentor who’s like a longtime Bronx political activist. Those types, the ones who would’ve been sitting around smoking cigars in political clubhouses fifty years ago, are the sharpest political operators on planet Earth. It’s just a matter of scale.

I’ve seen dudes I’ve known my whole life saying on social media that “he’s accomplished more than any other president in my lifetime” and that was in summer 2017. These are dudes who I guess you’d have called Reagan Democrats when I was a pup.

Trump has such a hold on some of his supporters that he could jack slap their wives and they’d not only excuse it, they’d say she had it coming because Trump can do no wrong.

I don’t think so. I think it’s bigger.

1 Like

Just look for who talked her into running. She’s too idealistic to have spent any real time in the trenches. I promise you your answer is there.

What exactly is it you think Trump can do about congressional ethics?

Be specific.

And that would be true of just about any politician.

No, not by a longshot. I’ve never felt that way about a politician.