AOC and Cow Gas:

:+1:

1 Like

You’re right, I stand corrected. Sometimes google search brings up some really stupid insta-answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

American bison are carbon neutral. Cows are not.

Yes. And that’s almost everyone of us. There are some policies in place that you support but I don’t support. And there are sone policies in place that I support but you don’t support. In either case, one of our views is getting imposed on the other.

2 Likes

Your username is AynRand, but are you an Objectivist?

Not quite. Do I REALLY get to impose by policy on you and fine you if you don’t comply?

No, only those in power get to do that. We are just the useful puppets in their game.

He/she is probably more familiar to you than you think.

You’re right that you are not the one who is writing the laws nor enforcing them, but so what? You support a set of policies and the support you give to them—whether by voting, arguing for them, or donating to organizations that support them—assists in their realization. “Imposed” is the correct word here.

Since you and are puppets, I guess that means the punishment of people who steal from you is not something you like, then, right?

Quite the rebuttal to a statement I didn’t make.

It was a comment on the “puppets” part.

Natural grazing of sequestered carbon is neutral.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Yep. Somebody has to lose and somebody has to decide.

Careful. You headed down that path.

Not artificially inflating their population so we can eat them does not equal genocide.

But it seems like 90% of republican politics has turned into blatant dishonesty.

No, I don’t do philosophy.

Your chosen username had gotten my hopes up.

1 Like

I’d try it. I’ve already eaten quite a few bugs in my life, by accident and on purpose.

I find it amusing that the website censors “cockroaches.”

What do you mean “artificially inflating their population”?

Use two words. ■■■■ is censored because some people have no self control.

1 Like