AOC and Cow Gas:

I think AOC should adopt a diet of ■■■■ roach milk. For some reason that seems appropriate for her.

1 Like

Let’s be honest if a republican congresswoman had a manifesto that talked about the genocide of all cows the left would never let them hear the end of it.

India will probably declare war on us for killing one of their most sacred gods.

Superfood for a superstar?

You think you are making a point here, but you aren’t. Everyone wants to impose their policies on everyone else. Try again next time.

Yep- bug juice for a bug.

But only some have the ability to impose their policies and whims under threat of fines and/or imprisonment.

Drinking milk from a cow is such a strange concept, but it has given us ice cream and cheese, so I guess I should thank the original fellow who stared too long at a cow and had his mental lightbulb start flashing.

I’m really enjoying the hostility, by the way. Consider me a fan.

1 Like

maybe if they had social media, they wouldn’t feel so alone…

herd animals? what?

Cows are good eatin’.

2 Likes

I don’t. I have a no imposition policy.

1 Like

Scientists Think Cockroach Milk Could Be The Next Superfood, And We Wish We…

An international team of scientists sequenced a protein crystal located in the midgut of cockroaches in 2016. The reason?

I did not know this! How interesting, thank you.

It should be used in a campaign slogan:

"Illegally bring your children to the USA and we will feed them cockroach milk for free! "

#winningticket

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1153270466586533890?s=20

every time i read this tweet i light up a ciggy

2 Likes

The Founders never intended for Mark Levin’s tweets to cause lung cancer.

1 Like

Really? Was that scientifically vetted? Pfffffffffft! You know little about this IMO.

No, not more the 1/2 million.

Y’all need to stop with this bull ■■■■■

I know I made a point & a good one. What the left wants to do is over regulate, & completely control freak everything & everyone. The right doesn’t see the need or have the time. Mostly the right wants government small & not intrusive. The left would enslave us all if they could, & have a rich history doing so all over the world ever since Marx came up with it.

Psssst. Good steaks are worth it! :+1::smile: