Anyone Believe in Angels?

In other words, they cannot believe what they do not comprehend?

They choose to not believe what they can’t comprehend, because their ego demands this Existence cater to their own personal rationale. Not much different than a child throwing a fit in the store because their parents won’t just give them what they impulsively want at that particular moment. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Doesn’t God interact with our physical world?

If you see my dad
Tell him my brothers
Have all gone mad
They’re beating on each other
I walked around
Even tried to call
Got that funny feeling

He’s not there
At all…

Like a child throwing a fit when the myth of Santa is questioned?:wink:

1 Like

The Apostle Paul said that in bygone generations God allowed the nations to walk in their own ways. This was the “times of ignorance” - Acts 17. But even about these times he says: “Nevertheless, He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.”

By His nature, God hides Himself. 15 Truly, thou art a God who hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior." Isaiah 45:15 He seems to be beyond man’s reach, but he reveals something of Himself to all of us.

"He made of one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.

Paul says that God must be sought out and found. He cannot be put in man’s little boxes, or limited to their little sects.

“The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children.” Dt. 29:29

Christ is “the very image of the invisible God.” When you know Christ Jesus, you know God the Father. Christ shows us what God is like.

Angels tend to be on good behavior because we (saints) are to judge angels

“Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, matters pertaining to this life!” 1 Corinthians 6:3

That Greek word krino translated as “judge” by the translators can also be translated as to approve, esteem, select, choose, and preside over with power..

I don’t believe the Angels will win the American league west this year.

You shouldn’t make light of Angels, they may still protect you.

Show appreciation.

1 Like

Like they did the Jews in holocaust?

You have a shallow view.
The law of cause and effect, is a strict Law.
You cannot understand it with shallow, faithless, views.

I can imagine angels having a similar discussion…why did mankind allow the Holocaust to get so bad…to even happen. Do you think angels would allow this to happen to other angels on their watch? Then why did we allow it to happen to our fellow man on our watch?

This doesn’t explain why God knew it was going to happen and didn’t stop it or the angels saw it and didn’t stop it.

God and/or angels apparently save individuals from things like falling off ladders and car accidents why not do something simple like have Hitler fall, hit his head on the coffee table and die and save 10’s of millions of people?

Ar you telling me that angels capable doing things like saving a child in a flood or burning house, sat around watching millions die and lamented “gee, I wish those guys would do something, lets watch 10 more millions dies in the war they will have to stop it. Who’s getting the popcorn?”

Good things = God
Bad Things = libs and atheists

1 Like

That’s a great dodge.

This is a childish, entitled view.

You should learn what karma (good cause or evil cause) and lessening karmic retribution is.

From Matthew:

"28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him."

Suffering, when based in strong faith is expiation of bad karma. Bad karma topples a person into the hell lifestate. Expiating bad Karma is called Lessening the Karmic Retribution. Taking on the sins of world, mean expiating karma. Persecution, from others to people of faith, is expiating karma.

This world is place containing all the lifestates, from hell, hunger, animality, anger, human tranquility, Rapture of heaven, Learning, Absoption or Realization, State of a Bodhisattva or Saint whose pledge is to save all beings from suffering, and Buddhahood/Enlightenment, which possesses the other nine lifestates in their Enlighted form.

Jesus reprimanded, He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He is talking about Cause and Effect (karma)

Every detail of life and death, is the embodiment of karma. Causes and effect, manifests reality as it is, moment by moment.

Benevolent dieties (Angels) are protective functions that respond to inner faith. They help lessen karmic retribution.

It is due to sufferings and death that beings even conceive and aspire to salvation and enlightenment.

What sword did the Jews live by in Europe in the early 1940’s?

The children didn’t eat their vegetables.

1 Like