Anybody planning to Biden-proof your retirement account?

To be fair, I can’t think of a good reason we should keep Trump so I’m guessing he can’t either.

We should all buy gold and only gold. It’s the best investment you can make!! All the RW sites tell me that!

Took all of my money out of the stock market when Trump was sworn in, it was about 21k when he took office. Put it all in bonds, making a nice and steady 5 percent a year.

Which is what I am making this year, around 5 percent.

If Biden wins, I will watch and wait for COVID to burn out, once it is settled I will jump back in and reap some nice profits.

Good grief. How is this flagged?

Left mine in, got a great return. Put more in near the bottom of the Covid crash. That was lucrative.

We shouldn’t keep either. At some point, the nation is going to have to grow a collective backbone and say “no more” to this D/R idiocracy.

Not sure where any of this has to do with a persons retirement account. Other than the typical bs of whataboutism

You said those who want to take. Didn’t realize that was limited solely to retirement accounts. And again, I notice you seem to only have a problem with certain takers. Wonder why that is?

I am pretty risk averse, prefer a steady return on investment until I feel comfortable. Left the market in 2001 when it was 13k and didn’t get back in until Obama was sworn in. It was 7k at the time and I left it again at 21k. So far it has worked for me and I have a lot less worries when the stock market dips and dives.

It certainly won’t bring me a maximum return, but it seems to be working just fine.

1 Like

He’s the Democratic nominee, what do you expect?

Preventing a depression in the wake of the gov’t torpedoing the economy because of needles media induced panic over the virus is OK.

You are right my expectations of Trump supporters are low.

Safest bet IMO will be precious metals.

Thank you. Good thing we have never had any anti Trump threads here. :grin: