Any proof of this?

You did hear that the Governor of Minnesota withdrew his claims about evidence of white supremacist being involved in this and that he was given fake information, didn’t you?

1 Like

Please provide a link because I can’t find one. Thanks.

I believed I saw this in an article but the closest I can come up to it so far is this:

So unless I can find where I read that, I will retract the statesment.

However, it is clear from that article than they have not identified any such people as of yet. It appears to be based on some web pages by that group .

Harrington said his office is in the process of building intelligence to “link these folks together, figure out the organizations that created this, and understand how we can go after them legally.”

“We’re going to start releasing who some of these people are,” Walz said. “And then be able to start tracing that history of where they’re at, and what they’re doing on the dark web and how they’re organizing.”

Well, we’ll see when those names are released.

To my point. Nobody (including the white house) has shown any proof of ANTIFA or White Supremacists are involved in the riots.

And I am not sure now that the Governor withdrew his claims. It may have been a misinterpretation of mine in another article.
At most, it doesn’t appear that there is any evidence as of now.

As far as Antifa or white supremacists…I am perfectly satisfied to wait and see. The evidence of who is involved will show up in the people arrested.

Considering this, it is very irresponsible for a leader to be accusing without evidence. Maybe even deliberately fomenting hatred rather than trying to diffuse the situation.

1 Like

Oh good. Found article I had gotten this from.

In a week or so we will know who was right about the people involved, I would think.

That would be a better time to accuse, rather than making something up now that doesn’t help the situation and maybe even makes it worse, wouldn’t you agree?

You are making up that people are making things up. You should at least live up to your own virtue signalling rhetoric. You don’t know that no one knows whether Aunty Phuh is heavily involved in this rioting.

Statements made now need to have proof available now. If not, It was made up.

I know white supremacist are everyones bogeyman on the left but the violence and city burning is on the left. The anger should have went towards the local police dept as well as the elected officials above them in the state of Minnesota. Going out burning cities across the nation, beating little ladies with 2x4’s, pulling people out cars beaten them, shooting people, kicking a man to death and stoning a man in Dallas the list goes on and on with video evidence is all on the left.

If the far right does come out, and I fear they will it is because the left has been pulling away at the cork on the far right genie bottle trying to get them out. God help us if they do, because they scare the hell out of me and are well armed.

You are seeing and hearing the same as myself. I’m just providing two separate sources. The first actually filmed a payoff. Is it true?

Here’s another video he did of LA last night. Is it true? Just look at the looting and mayhem and consider that this is what the MSM is labeling, a protest? Is it true?

The nine minute mark really gets…protesty. I mean a true protestor needs jewelry? Isn’t it too bad the jeweler suspected this may happen? :sunglasses:

This is an independent journalist out of Canada, mostly on the west coast. He is filming ANTIFA at the Vancouver protest. Maybe it’s just Canada though? They’re different?

At the 2:00 minute mark, he focuses the camera on what he labels, ANTIFa.

That will be impossible when all of the video shows 30-50% non black rioters.

This is a poor neighborhood bursting out of lock down thing with instant Target stimulus paid by the insurance companies.

Win-win-win…

Vehicles with no plates full of bricks and riot starter material.

https://abcnews.go.com/us/george-floyd-protest-updates-joe-biden-nationwide-protests/story?id=70979091

They quickly identified the little snot that torched the squad car in Pittsburgh. His pain will be epic.

Help make him famous.

I think the consensus among the looters and vandals must be that there will just be far too many bad actors to process and imprison, given that these are just property crimes and these Democrat leaders have shown themselves unwilling to come down hard on such offences.

You won’t get them all.

You will get the instigators like Bartles that will be captured on video.

We will just have to take it one instigator at a time.

One guy handing something to another is not proof of anything.

I could show you pictures of white supremacists using the skull mask thingie… Proof? No.

Some dude calling them antifa? Not proof.