Any proof of this?

Well, that is a surprise. Unfortunately, they said that 40 arrests were linked to “white supremacist groups and organized crime”. Therefore that could be 2 white supremacists or 39 white supremacists.
And what were the nature of what they were doing? Were they looting, pretending to be violent protestors, or harassing the protestors?
Certainly something to look into when there is time for it…and book them for any crimes they committed.

Now, around the country, what is your guess as to what percentage of looters are white supremacists, really?

Same proof as “the left”.

I see none either way, nor do I assume either one until I see it.

The riots and looting coincided with the protests over George Floyd. I do not see this action by the cop as something that would be a rallying cry for uprising by white supremacists. Nor do I see signs for white supremacy among the groups doing all this. I am willing to be surprised if a subsequent study shows otherwise, though.

I imagine that from the point of view of white supremacists, it is in their best interests to convince as many people as possible that black people are all savage rioters.

As I said, if it turns out there are large numbers of white supremacists behind this, presumably on the order of the Boston Tea Party, I am willing to be surprised.

Then you would be wrong. I heard her say it today on ABC with George Steffy.

How do you know it’s not just some idiot passing him some pot?

I heard him speak at a press conference. I liked it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

The individual that posted the video has some credibility…IMO. I’ve observed his content for a couple of years now and he’s earned my confidence, therefore I posted it.

Here’s a news source out of Australia that also is stating this. Here;

Yeah. Well, didn’t take long for that to turn out to be one big lie, did it?

My point is and was, is there is equal proof of both…none.

What is their proof?

I know the narrative is to point fingers at the black thugs, but…

https://hillreporter.com/boogaloo-bois-have-infiltrated-george-floyd-protests-according-to-officials-69816

It was reported yesterday by a former FBI Administrator. He said that he had dealings with this group before.
And his sources in the FBI said that they were the central figures in the buildings being burned in Minneapolis.
Trump and Barr are doing the American people a dis-service by not being honest about the groups involved. The police chief has already said that they will review the arrest records of those involved and make a report. Maybe then Trump and Barr will have to come clean.

I have not seen one person on this forum say anything remotely resembling that claim, but I’ve read a lot of posts today.

Can you provide an example please.

Now hearing that the WH is starting to walk back their claims. Film at eleven.

I found only one webpage that had anything about Wesley Somers. They claimed he was an antif terrorist, but I they didn’t give their source of information and, after the fake claims about “white supremacists” that had to be withdrawn, I would wait for something more official. No, I won’t give the website because that site gave no information on their source. I would just say make no judgements yet.