Any 2019 predictions for the Mueller team?

Read my opening statement. It’s pretty clear.

I have read your opening statement, as well as the rest of your posts in this thread. As I have with the 4 or 5 other threads you’ve created along in this same vein in the last year or so.

You’ve made a bunch of assertive claims that are disconnected to any “observations” you could possibly have made.

You don’t know what Mueller has, or doesn’t have. Neither do any of us. There is nothing of consequence that we are able to “observe”.

You can make up a narrative that you then choose to believe in - but so what?

It’s not an argument that can be refuted, or even addressed. What’s the point?

1 Like

The point? I enjoy giving my thoughts and hearing the thoughts of others such as you. Unfortunately the replies that I typically get are more of the repliers opinion of me rather than his thoughts on the topic. Which pretty much bores the hell out of me.

All things Mueller right now are speculation. That’s all we can do. I think he needs to kick it into gear and git er dun. With not even the crime identified yet, it’s starting to look like harassment.

Based on what we know, along with the indictments, guilty pleas and cooperation agreements.

Its is more likely then not that Donald Trump will be found guilty of obstruction of justice

You need to put the 2 highlighted lines together before you decide what harassment is.

You have no idea what Mueller has and should be the last one guessing about harassment.

We know Mueller has several close Trump flunkies awaiting sentencing and co-operating.

We know Don Jr. believes he’s going to be indicted.

Every week that goes by looks worse for fat Donnie.

I think that there is a pretty good chance that Don Jr. and Jared lied to Congress and/or Mueller. And if there was money laundering, the kids might have knowledge of it. If Mueller had nothing this whole thing would be over by now. I truly do not believe that someone like Mueller would just be sitting around.

Don’t forget about the stuff going on in the Southern District of New York.

And the New York Attorney General.

And the District of Columbia.

I think Sam Patten will be a name that gets more coverage this year.

None of that stuff even counts what Mueller’s up to.

Good times. Good times.

1 Like

You have to remember, people who have a history of going after Bill and Hillary Clinton, for them, sitting around is something natural, something that you just do. They assume everyone does it, and can’t understand anyone who doesn’t. Just think back to Ken Starr and Benghazi and the way they sat around on them.

1 Like

I believe that Mueller is a good guy that would not let his fairly large staff just sit around.

I agree…

Predictions-
Jan 2020 - Mueller’s report is imminent.
Jan 2021 - Mueller’s report is imminent.
Jan 2022- Mueller’s report is imminent.
Jan 2023 - Mueller’s report is imminent.
Jan 2024 - Mueller’s report is imminent.
dito
dito
dito

My real prediction: after Muller drops the hammer and Tiny is out of office, the majority of Trump supporters here will create new accounts and no one will admit they supported him.

1 Like

Imminent means rapidly approaching.
Eminent means held in high regard.

I’ll correct it.
Thanks

No problem!

It doesn’t look like Mueller’s struggling. It doesn’t really look like much on the surface, unless you read the periodic court filings. Don’t confuse Mueller’s silence (in contrast to the near-daily blasts of hot air from Trump/Guillani/Hannity/et. al.) with struggle. Be patient, you’re in for a big surprise!

What justice was obstructed? Did he do something that prevented Mueller from getting to the truth?
BTW he would have to be found guilty by the republican held Senate. Doubtful.

Drops the hammer on what charge? And you seriously thinking that the republicans will boot him out?

On what charge? So far he has only been found guilty of defeating fat Hillary.

Wasn’t his charity just shut down for being fraudulent?