Any 2019 predictions for the Mueller team?

It looks like Mueller is really struggling to connect Trump to Russian meddling. Is it possible that this is because there was none? He may be too embarrassed to admit this so he is dragging his feet. It appears that he will be continuing his “investigation” at least until mid summer. If he cannot find anything on Trump by then, he will probably take it all the way to the next election cycle. Try to dig up some obscure non related item from Trump’s distant past. Or try to trick him into making a false statement. My theory is, for those reasons he will drag this out to at least the summer of 2020 hoping that something will drop into his lap. Please offer you own thoughts before commenting on me. Thank you.

Mueller isn’t struggling.

1 Like

OP fail. Trump kids indicted. Trump Unindicted co-conspirator, definative evidence of conspiracy with Russians presented.

1 Like

What are they saying that the Trump family provided to the Russians?

Probably not. He is probably simply sitting around his office waiting for something to fall into his lap. This doesn’t seem to have happened yet due to the fact that he still needs at least another six months to dig.

Lap. He supeaona a foreign country company and they are fighting tooth and nail to avoid turning over documents to him. SCOTUS will be ruling shortly.

Allan

Why should I say anything when there’s nothing you’ll believe.

If Putin came out tomorrow and admitted he and Trump had conspired together illegally during the election and provided proof you wouldn’t believe Trump had done anything wrong.

1 Like

It’s not about what I believe. I made an observation. Only time will tell if it turns out to be true. But my success rate is pretty good. What do you think will happen? I am not obligated to believe you. And you are not obligated to believe me. It’s not relevant to the discussion.

I already told you I think will happen. That’s all. Period.

1 Like

Okay Trump kids indicted. Do you have an opinion of what the alleged crime will be? Because talking with a Russian as a private citizen is certainly not enough proof of criminal activity. So what will the charges be?

I think that Mueller will use the Trump Tower meeting and the lies and attempted coverup by the Trump team as Exhibit A of the Conspiracy charges brought up against memeber of the Trump campaign/family.

But who know what kind of shady stuff Trump has been involved in that Mueller uncovered.

If they’ve gotten hold of Trump’s tax returns, he’s cooked.

1 Like

Lots of people keep forgetting that the Mueller investigation started because fat donald decided to obstruct justice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/research/presidential-obstruction-of-justice-the-case-of-donald-j-trump-2nd-edition/amp/

Was the Trump tower meeting about real estate deals, adoption, foreign relations or fixing the election? Is there any way to prove any of it? If Mueller has the evidence, why do you suppose he needs at least six more months? Maybe it’s not there?

That’s not going to fly. A president can fire an FBI director for any reason or no reason at all. It is within his constitutional authority. You can’t assume he did it to shut down an investigation. Especially if the investigation did not get shut down. What he did was totally legal. That angle is dead in the water.

During the interview, Trump said of Comey’s firing: “When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story; it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

1 Like

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Trump told Comey. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

1 Like

Which is still totally legal. He is not required to give an acceptable reason for firing him. There is no law that anyone must agree. It’s as legal as legal can be. Going nowhere. Give up on this one.

Mueller won’t be giving up on this one, or the money laundering, or conspiracy to interfere in the 2016 elections.

Okay. I asked for your opionion and you gave it. Mueller obviously does not have the evidence yet or he would not need an additional six months. My prediction is that in six months he will need another six months. Why wait until the end of the presidential term to impeach? He may have another supreme court pick in place by then.