Antifa Push Radical, Violent Communist Agenda

Antifa claims to be opposing fascism. They prove over & over they are they are a lot like what they say they oppose.

They hide their identities & commit a lot of crimes, assault’s, property damage, make threats, advocate violence, advocate the violent overthrow of the country for communism, advocate killing the rich, & now one of their main guys has been outed! many prominent congressman.

He’s a huge democrat & is in a lot of photo’s with

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/18/antifa-leader-violent-communist/?fbclid=IwAR2ez5V1sv6vVVm5EzD-z6iggCG_MY_Qt6zt1hvNTz--che9Yy1KK0f9uus

2 Likes

Yes we should forces on this group of few dozen people, more then white nationalism which has killed over 50 poeple in the last year alone.

1 Like

Yea, there’s so few people in Antifa, even though they have a chapter in many cities.

But hey ignore them & only look at white nationalists, even though those fringe groups are not welcome by conservatives, but hey, all white conservatives are racists into white nationalism, huh?

Oh yea, that was what was what you were implying. Deceitful hogwash.

Antifa is welcomed by a lot of democrat politicians and Hollywood types. They sing their praises & ignore their actions.

3 Likes

where did I suggest all white conservatives are white nationalists.

you seem to think all Democrat support ANTIFA, I don’t support ANTIFA I think combating fascism is good but I don’t agree with violence.

what I did was counter your point which is a valid one by bringing up something else that is what happen when we try to talk about white nationalism.

I do think that was what you implied, why else would you put it in that context?

The subject wasn’t white nationalist it was Antifa. Pointing the finger at other groups is deflection from the subject at the least.

antifia isn’t a terrorism group they lack that kind of structure they a philosophy, similar to white nationalism. they should be combated in every form.

Really? Did you read the article?

(There you go again, bringing up white nationalists when we are discussing Antifa!)

They are often on the news burning cars, smashing windows, beating people up, fighting police, doing all sorts of property damage, rioting, & advocating the violent overthrow of the United States & murder of the rich & those on the right, but hey, they aren’t terrorists, huh?

White nationalists have killed a lot of people. How many people has Antifa killed?

1 Like

So you have to kill to be considered a terrorist?
What’s your point? Body count?

Well I’d rather we start labeling domestic organizations that kill people first before some nebulous group who hasn’t.

But hey, right wing logic. Radical right wing terrorism on rise and responsible for deaths, so let’s focus on antifa.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize Canada had such a problem with white nationalists?

I agree. Label the domestic organization that is killing people and don’t say Planned Parenthood.

1 Like

“Police lives don’t matter. They can all burn in Hell,” he tweeted in September, for example.

Yes don’t. That would be incredibly stupid. Good call.

2 Likes

The president in considering a major Organization of Terror… this sounds serious…

Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019
1 Like

The thread title is false.

1 Like

You don’t think we can do but one thing at a time. How about we crack down on all groups that are thugs?!

1 Like

Antifa doesn’t have “leaders”. There’s no hierarchy and no overall organization.

Think of them like the Tea Party, but dirty punk kids instead of senior citizens.

If there is a legal basis for putting ANTIFA out of business I’m all for it. After all they are a few dozen people who figure so large in right wing concerns that they become useful in shutting out the agenda that most Americans endorse. Shut them down and let the millions who oppose the ascendant fascist elements in America legally and peacefully go about their business without wasting time on a small street gang.

I’m anti-fascist.