Antifa. Our common enemy

“Common smear,” is twisting what is said to make it appear to be a actual “claim” Is that too hard to grasp?

Only in your dreams.

So what. Its a free country. They can support whoever they want. It doesn’t mean conservatives own them. :roll_eyes:

In regards to ANTIFA, they are the enforcement arm of the Democrat party.

“For all we know” is you basically assuming (falsely) that this racist Trump supporter is a liberal.

You must be referring to the very small number of conservative Never Trumpers. They are of no consequence in the large scheme of things.

“For all we know,” is not “assuming” or a claim. it’s obvious speculation. Twisting words is typical Alinsky BS.

How would you know it is false?

Actually its not. White Supremacists are racists having nothing to do with Conservatism or the Republican party. ANTIFA is the enforcement arm of the DEM party.

I have “evolved” you must be confusing me with someone else. are you sure you were defending their right to protest and not what they stand for,

Their is a difference.

There will always be counter protests when such overt racism is being shown. you cant expect to be a racist and not get counter protested.

Any citizen can protest. Hell I could walk out of my office building make a right and desecrate the American flag in front of trump tower. and what can the president do about it. nothing.

Now some people are not going to take too kindly to that form of legal protest.

Allan

This guy wants to MAGA!

That’s a bogus claim. I don’t see it on DNC’s website.

CNN is clearly getting money from sources other than their advertisers and viewers.

You know what they say. “birds of a feather, they flock together”

Trump supporters and white supremacy have their admiration of Donald Trump in common.

But its okay, I wont call you a white supremacist, Peek if you dont call antifa the law enforcement arm of the DNC.

Allan

Because this clown is a Trump supporter.

Clearly?

Where is the proof?

Any credible evidence to back up what the voices are saying?

Well duh? You also won’t find anything on the DNC’s website saying that they support the killing of unborn babies. :roll_eyes:

Four?! What a pathetic turnout! That’s less white supremacists than the GOP has running for office this year!

So CNN and internet trolls say.

Smells like BS.

She will present that evidence with the shocking proof that all the libs here are paid trolls.

1 Like

Oh no! Wheels fell off the bus, can’t back up claim, so we have to dive headfirst into abortion!

1 Like

I don’t give a rat’s ass what you call me.

I do concede that ANTIFA isn’t the law enforcement arm of anything and not of the DNC, but make no mistake about it, ANTIFA is the enforcement arm of the DEM party.