Anti ISIL Operation Kills Leader in Idlib

The last high profile killing (Sulemaini) you supported. Odd.

Those were your words for when the last isil leader was killed. So the question remains what changed

It seems the logic here changes for mysterious reasons but here it is by year.

2017-2020 kill terrorist leaders
2021-2024 don’t kill terrorist leaders
2025-2029
- if Trump (or GOP) wins re-election: kill terrorist leaders
- else: don’t kill terrorist leaders

2 Likes

That wasn’t the question.

Soleimani was an Iranian military officer who targeting US troops in Iraq. What did this guy do to us?

1 Like

No it wasn’t. As I just told your buddy, Soleimani was an Iranian military officer who was targeting US troops in Iraq, not an ISIS (or ISIL) terrorist. I have no idea who the last ISIS leader we killed was, but nothing has changed has it. Killing terrorist leaders may bring smug satisfaction, but it changes nothing. It’s like playing whack-a-mole.

No you didn’t. You called him a mass murderer and if nothing else that’s why he should have been assassinated. I quoted you.

Clearly progs here don’t understand - or care about - the difference.

No I didn’t what? Even a general can be a mass murderer.

I wonder what we would find if we dredged up your posts from 3+ years ago. :thinking:

1 Like

Yep. And notice not one of them has responded to my question as to whether they agreed with me now or whether they agree with me now? All the did was go to a lot of bother to dredge up quotes from more than three years ago which were made in regard to what was a very different occasion. Libs. :smirk:

I quoted your baghadadi comment and your comment about this new isil leader. They were polar opposites. But anyway go ahead dredge away.

Soleimani.