Anti ISIL Operation Kills Leader in Idlib

I really only find this interesting because of where it took place. We almost never do operations in Idlib:

It’s very similar to the raid that killed al-Baghdadi in 2019. Really complicated for us to put troops there in Idlib. I don’t actually care who the current head of ISIL is. We do the occasional drone strike but not actual operations using actual troops in Idlib. Curious on the specifics of this one.

CAG graduation exercise

Al-Qurayshi was wearing a suicide vest that detonated during the raid, sources told Fox News.

Say bye Felicia. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

He died like a dog. He died like a coward. The world is now a much safer place. God bless America.

:wink:

8 Likes

eagle-american-eagle

3 Likes

Has biden ordered any military strikes that haven’t ended with multiple dead children??

Did Biden plan the operation?

the whole region should be green glass as far as i’m concerned

1 Like

No. After Afghanistan, (whispering voice) he’s not allowed. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

i find it interesting because Biden’s ratings are horrible

So the US govt. has switched from funding/supporting them to killing them again, or was this cat particularly expendable?

So your implication is that this is a “wag the dog” situation? Is that what you Thinkingman believe?

that you for checking

there’s nothing this bumbling lying idiot in twilight does that isn’t self serving politically or financially for himself or his loser family

5 Likes

biden planning

2 Likes

hahaha… ■■■■

Me three

4 Likes

Technically you didn’t answer my question. Are you, Thinkingman saying this was a “wag the dog” situation? Only ordered/approved for political reasons?

No biden strapped the suicide vest onto the isis guy.

Also collateral damage posts from some posters are highly glorious.

1 Like

Yep, my thinking as well

2 Likes

There is something to be said for timing. Kind of like October of 2019 when polling is low kill a terrorist…. But of course then it was huzzah dead terrorist…

1 Like