Another Visit to US Concentration Camps

Well there we go. Thanks.

Good thing the Senator was too stupid to get it.

You should have read that report.

No need for quotation marks as you agree with Merkley,

They are constructed like dog kennels. Holding cells. whatever you want to call them.

Allan

1 Like

Well Allan, they are holding cells. What would like them constructed to look like, Epcot Center?

dont attack a senator when he accurately says what the holding cells look like.

Allan

I love all those yelling now after being told for months and months…there’s a crisis at the border but were in complete denial. Maybe now…illegal immigration will get the attention it deserves?

I didn’t. I agreed with him. Are you ok?

Who was President when the dog kennels were built?

2 Likes

Or…since its the VP coming for a visit, things are spruced up. House cleaning. Select a few being held, promise a few extra morsels to make the VP’s visit seem credible. Nice photo ops.

Bill doesn’t matter unless it includes a provision that being in the country illegally is a criminal offense and the punishment is immediate deportation. Otherwise we’ll just be back in the same spot in a few decades.

But the democrats want to decriminalize being here illegally. Go figure.

Right on! :fist: Glad we got that cleared up.

DACA people were following their parents across the border.

Should not they be treated differently?

They did not willfully break immigration law.

Allan

As long as they promise to vote democratic, they should definitely be anointed.

Should they be treated differently from those who are willfully going through the legal process?

Let them go, give them a voter ID card a driver’s license, a Medicaid card, a stipend, a car, a smart TV and a house with a picket fence.
And every election day picked up, driven to the polls and shown how voting for Democrats is a good thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/11/illegal-immigrant-families-separated-us-sue-govern/

Stipend? We don’t need no stinkin’ stipend!

Lawyers sometimes crack me up.

Can’t there be a third process for DACA people, which is why there is such a standoff in the immigration mess or is it my way of the highway. There has got to be a compromise.

Allan

DACA is not why.

Then why did Obama try to sneak DAPA through too?

Great Replacement Theory Lite rears up yet again.